Chapter 17

Amiyah P.O.V

I was sitting on the side of my bed just picking out my pajamas when Mia walked in.

"Hey Miyah Its been a long time since me and you have talked and I just wanted to know if you are okay" , she said. It was so weird with her standing there.

"Yeah im fine just hanging in there you know. I should be asking if you are okay youre the one who just got hit by a car" , I said.

"I know but im going to be fine im worried about you the 15th is coming up" , she said feeling sorry for me.

I don't like thinking about my mom dying because I want her to be here so bad. I also don't like people feeling sorry for me I will be totally fine.

"Yeah I know im going to visit her grave maybe buy some flowers for her. Im thinking about buying a couple balloons with special messages on the side and let them go."

" Sweetheart that's a great idea me Cortez and some of your friends can go with you for support" , she says sitting next to me and patting my leg.

" Yeah I guess that will be okay but um who is that guy down there ? "

"That's just an old friend of mine and Tez dad its cool though he not gone hurt nobody" , she says unsure of herself.

"Okay well even though you're not my real mom I still consider you as my mother and I don't want to see you hurt" , I say

"Oh baby I will be fine don't worry about me " , she says chuckling.

"Okay"

"What you need to worry about is finding a man girl. I mean you have been living here for a while and you have not brought anyone through that front door." , she says and continue laughing.

I give her a nervous laugh because if she knew that me and Tez were dating she would probably go crazy. I really dont like lying to her and sneaking around but I can't tell her that would ruin our relationship.

"Oh don't worry im kind of talking to someone" , I say and give her a shy smile.

"Oh really who is it spill the details" , she says so happy like a kid in the candy store. I would be wrong if said your son so I just kept it to myself.

"You know what I don't want to jinx anything. "

"Mmhm whatever you say but im here if you want to talk about it"

"Okay Mia thank you goodnight"

"Goodnight baby" , she says and kisses me on the cheek.

I watch as she walks out of the room and I cut off the light. I don't feel like going to sleep so I get under the covers and decide to watch Love & Hip Hop. Joseline is too cute to be dealing with Stevie J trifling ass. I mean she put up with this nigga knowing damn well he going to go back to Mi-Mi. She crazy too just because you got a baby with a nigga don't mean you have to be with him. I have seen plenty of single mothers who are perfectly fine by themselves. I just laugh to myself it couldn't be me shaking my head. I finally dose of then all of a sudden I hear somebody knocking on my window. I look over and its 10:00 its not late at all but still we have a door that works just fine why the hell would someone knock on my window. I go open it and I see Chase grinning at me. What the hell ? I unlock the latch and slide it open.

"Why the fuck are you knocking on my window nigga ?" , I say angry.

"Just wanted to talk to you" , he says nonchalantly.

"Its called call or text me my nigga use that shit"

"Woah calm down babe I just wanted to let you know if you need work im working for Devon crew"

"I told you im not doing that anymore now leave"

Before I could say anything else Tez and Solice walked in. Why are they together ?

Vote Comment Fan Follow ♡♥♡