Chapter 10

Amiyah P.O.V

We walked into the hospital and asked to see Miamor Sanchez and was told that we couldn't see her bit the doctor would be out to see us soon. Meanwhile Cortez looks as if he is going to have a heart attack. I do everything in my power to get him to calm down but its just not happening.

"Miyah I dont think im built for this babe this is way too much for me" Cortez says interrupting my thoughts.

"No dont say that just remeber God only gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers. Like I said before Mia is strong she will pull through this it will be fine don't worry" , I say pulling him into me rubbing his hair. I felt his moist tears on my shirt but I didn't mind at all I just wanted to be here for him. His crying slowed up to just heavy breathing when the doctor came out.

"Family of Miamor Sanchez ?" , he said.

"Yes that is us" , I tell him while dragging Tez behind me.

"First off let me start off by saying im sorry for the stress this has caused. Now she's in stable condition so do you want the bad or the good news ?" , he says with a look of concern on his face.

Without thinking I quickly said , "Bad then good". Tez still hasn't said a word he was an emotional wreck.

"Okay well the bad news is she is in a coma and is very unresponsive but the good news she is alive"

"Will she be okay and how long will it take for her to come out of it ?" , Tez says before I have a chance to say anything.

"She should be fine we will do all we can to make sure of it. As far as how long it will take thats all up to her. It may take days months or even years." , the doctor says.

"Can we atleast see her ?" , Tez asked getting chocked up.

"Yes but make it quick" , he says leading us to the room.

We walked in and she looked near death. A single tear slid down my face and I quickly wiped it. It was like reliving what happened to my mom. I kept seeing flashes of her and Mia. I had to sit down before I passed out and I be the one laying in the bed. I expected Tez to have broken down by now but he seemed much calm. He was mumbling something to Mia I couldn't hear and all of a sudden her machines started going off. The doctor we talked to earlier rushed in along with two others. One of them told us politely we had to leave but Tez wasnt having it. I had to get him to understand that they were only trying to help her. We sat in the wait room until the doctor came out and said she was fine and that we could go home. Cortez didnt want to leave but I convinced him it was for the best.We drove home like we came here in complete silence. I didn't mind really because I was indulged into my own thoughts. Everytime I looked up his posture was stiff as hell and his eyes stayed glued to the road.

...............

I was sitting in my room on my phone I bought with the money i got from the party when Tez walked in with a sad look on his face. I motioned for him to come here and when he walked he moved like a turtle. I felt bad for him because I know what its like to lose a mother.

"I just dont want to be alone Miyah", he says quietly.

"You dont have to I'm always here for you no matter what" , I say pulling him into a hug. I pulled away first and he looked me in the face and kissed me. At first I kissed him back but then he got rough grabbing my face.

"Stop Tez ! " He didn't hear me I guess because he then grabbed my tighs pulling me under him while trying to kiss my neck. I squirmed under him trying to get him to stop but he wasnt paying attention so I reached up and slapped him.

"I said stop it Cortez damn" , I say getting up amd throwing some sweat pants on and grabbing my jacket. I dont know where I'm going but I had to get out of there.

"Miyah im sorry !" , I heard Tez say behind me. I didnt care I just kept walking out the door slamming it.

Vote Comment Fan ♥

.......... (;