Chapter 11

I asbolutely had no idea or clue to where I was going all I knew is that I had to get away from Tez. Okay I understand youre going through something but that gives him no right to do what he did. That shit was uncalled for and way out of line. It hurt my feelings that he would even act that way towards me. I found myself walking to my mothers grave. I just sat there and stared a her headstone. When I touched it, it sent shivers up my spine. It was cold out there and I regretted coming out so late. I missed my mom so much that it her my soul. My life would be so much different if she was here. I wouldn't go through have of the things im going through. I just sat there and reminisced on the good times.

...........

It was my 6th birthday and I wanted the Barbie doll like every other little

girl my age. I was mad because my mom told me she didn't have the

money at the time to buy me the toy. I was so mad I didn't talk to her until

the day before my birthday. She came in with à bag from Wal-Mart and

she had a cake im her hand. I was happy tp recieve the cake but still

upset about not getting the doll. She sung happy birthday to me and

handed me a gift with pink wrapping paper on it. She instructed me to

open it. I snatched the paper off the gift and immediately my eyes lit up. I

was the happiest 6 year old ever. I jumped into my moms eyes and

began kissing her on her face. She laughed pulling me up by my tiny

hands and spinning me around. It was one of the most joyful moments in

my life.

.........

I swear if I knew then what I know now I would have talked to her thoughs couple of days. I smiled and then got up to leave. I brushed off my jeans and bent down to kiss her headstone removing the dirt of off it. Walking out of the cemetery I didnt know where I was going to sleep tonight. I wasn't going back home and Jas house just wasn't going to happen. So I decided to go to Solice house. I walked 3 blocks over and arrived at her house. I knocked on the door patiently waiting when her step dad answered.

"Bitch who the hell are you and why are you knocking on my door at 1 o'clock in the morning" , he said with his breath reeking of liquor.

I bit my tongue to stop my self from cursing him out and politely said , "Sorry I know its late but I need to speak with Solice"

He invited me in and went upstairs. Seconds later a sleepy Solice came down the stairs in shorts and a tank top. I laughed on the inside because to be honest she looked a hot ass mess with her hair all over her head.

"What wrong what you doing here Miyah ?" , she said sounding exhausted.

"Well you already know what happened to Mia and me and Tez got into it so I need a place to sleep tonight. Is it okay if I stay here ?"

"Yeah girl you can stay, but just stay away from my stepdad he drank tonight and I dont want you to get hurt " , she said walking up the stairs whispering.

I felt that this was a bad idea but didn't say anything. I was tired and wondering why would Solice mom let him back into there lives anyway. We walked to her room and her stepdad was just staring at us. I payed it no mind and took my shoes of at her door while she locked it.

"We about the same size so you can throw these on" , she said giving me some sweats and a tank top.

"Thank you I appreciate it girl" , I say putting the clothes on and slipping into the bed.

"No problem Im always here for you"

I instantly fell asleep and thought about my day and whats life going to bring about tomorrow. Hope it ain't no more bullshit , but hey you never know !

Vote Comment Fan ♡♥