Chapter 7

We walked outside and got in the car and drove to east side of town where he stayed. I must admit I was very nervous and a lot of emotions was flowing through me. I wanted to see if he was okay but on the other hand I didn't know how he would react. Me and Cortez walked to the door and I rang the doorbell. A few minutes later Mrs. Smith came to the door.

"Hey baby how are you doing", she said with a genuine smile.

"Im doing good is Drew here", I said.

"Yes hes down there in that dungeon he call a room. He seemed a little upset though im glad you came to check on him. I heard you guys broke up is everything okay ?"

"Yes everything is fine we just decided we should take a break and go our sepreate ways"

"Oh okay honey well that knucklehead down there and hi who are you ?" , she says referring to Cortez.

"Oh my apologies , my name is Cortez and im a friend of Amiyah" , he says.

"Well its nice to meet you Cortez im going to bed Miyah so Drew will see you out, it was good to see you again", she said and left to go upstairs.

Me and Cortez walked down the stairs to Drew room and I told him to wait in the hall. He looked at me funny so I kissed him on the cheek to soften his mood. I heard music so I just opened the door and saw Drew laying on his bed looking at the ceiling.

"Hey I know you probably dont want to see me right now but I just came to check on you to see if you were okay." He looked at me and motioned for me to sit next to me on the bed. I dont know if this is a good idea but I went anyways.

"Yea im fine nothing but a shoulder wound it will heal in a couple weeks nothing serious."

"Did you at least go to the hospital and see if something was wrong with it ?"

"No why the hell would I do that, the cops would ask to much questions that I don't have time for. I got my homegirl Trina to take the bullet out and bandage me up , Im good."

"Oh so now the trick your "homegirl" you real funny you know that Drew ?"

"What you jealous now , last time I checked you were grinding on Cortez so dont questioning me about the stuff I do we not together" , he says and I must admit my feelings were kind of hurt. I dont know why though because I truly do like Tez but maybe I still have feelings for Drew. I know one thing though Im not admitting that to Drew we are through and I will never get back with him.

"You know what fuck you Drew I cant stand you punkass. Here I am trying to be concerned about you and you throwing stuff in my face" , I say standing up backing away from the bed. Next thing I know he slams me against the wall and has his hands around my neck.

"Don't you ever disrespect me as long as you live ", he says while slamming against the wall again. I felt as if I was losing consciousness and when I thought I was going to pass out his hands left from around my throat. He fell to the ground and Cortez started punching him in the face. Drew tried to fight back but you can tell he was still sore from getting shot. I finally came to my senses and tried to pull Cortez off of Drew but to no avail.

"Cortez baby stop you're going to kill him stop ! "

"Youre taking up for him and he just tried to kill you" , he said with his nose flaring and his fist still balled up.

"No baby I dont want to see you in no trouble he is not worth it", I say caressing his face trying to get him to calm down.

"Baby ? really so you were cheating on me when we were together. That makes me not feel bad for cheating on you ", he said trying to laugh but ended up coughing. To my surprise I wasn't hurt or even surprised for that matter. To be honest I didnt give a damn I got who I want and Drew and all his other 2 cent hoes and go to hell in a rocketship for all I care.

I just had to laugh at him. "Actually I never cheated on you never would have. If you must know yes me and Cortez are together but it didn't happen until me and you ended. Dont forget you chose to end us. The worst thing you have done was to make me feel like everything was peachy while the other hoes saying "if only she knew." You missed out on a good one. I would have rode with you to till the wheels fell off but no you picked a hoe type over a wifey type. I may not know where Cortez and I relationship is going but I can say we are willing to do whatever to keep it. Look at you I actually loved your punkass but youre nothing but a pathetic hoodrat and you disgust me", I say walking out with Tez following me. We hopped in Jas car and she drove us home. I thought about Drew and what happened but im glad I got everything off of my chest. When we arrived home I went to my room and changed into my night clothes. As I was putting on my sports bra Tez walked in. I tried my best to cover up and he just laughed. I turned around with my back to him and put my bra on.

"You could have knocked you know its not that hard" , I say while turning around to face him.

"I know but I didn't want to ", he said smirking. He looked good standing there in his black and red basketball shorts. The only thing on his bare chest was the gold cross that hung from his neck.

"Dont stare ma thats not good" , he said.

"Boy nobody staring at you you're not all that"

"Yeah okay that's not what the lady's say" , he said and I frowned my face up.

"Don't get mad baby all of this belongs to you I would never cheat I will break up with you first that's my word." He lifted my chin up to look at him although I believed him I still had the stank face on. He pushed me on the bed got on top of me and started tickling me.

"Okay okay Im not mad anymore just stop tickling me please" , I say in between laughs.

"Say you a sexy beast big daddy Tezzy"

"No im not saying that mess" , I say and he started tickling me again.

"Okay I cant breath stop" , I squeaked.

"Then say it ! " , he said while pinning my arms down.

"Okay you are are sexy beast big daddy Tezzy"

"See that wasn't that hard now lets go to sleep" , he says while getting up and turning off the light.

"No you can't sleep in here Mia is going to kill us and we have to tell her tomorrow"

"No she wont and okay we will" , he says while getting under the cover and pulling me next to him. We cuddled and argued about what to watch on t.v. Finally we decided to watch Martin I loved this show.

"Miyah, miyah you sleep ? Well I guess you are. Just know I wont hurt you like all of these other cats have. I plan to treat you right and make you wifey one day. I want you to have all 6 of my kids and I plan to grow old with you. Well goodnight ma" , he said while tightening his grip around my waist. He didn't think I heard what he said but I did and I just smiled to myself. I really can see myself being with him for the rest of my life but 6 kids damn this nigga tripping !

Vote Comment Fan (;