Chapter 15

Amiyah P.O.V

*2 Days Later*

So me and Cortez have been on really been on bad terms since the whole thing happened with Chase. I mean I understand why he would trip but then again I dont. Me and Chase have history and Tez can't do anything to change that. Im sitting here in Ms. Rodriguez bored as hell zoning in and out. To be honest I could care less about what she is teaching. I miss my old life not because of what I use to do , because its never okay to rob or kill anybody. If I could take back half of the things I used to do I would. I just really miss my friends ! The bell rings snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Ms.Wilson can I talk to you" , she says and I mentally roll my eyes. I really dont have time for this I just want to go to lunch , listen to my music and be left alone.

"Yes Ms. Rodriguez ?", I say in nicest tone I could muster up.

"I see that you have been distracted in my class lately and wanted to know are you okay. You can always come and talk to me about anything I'm here to listen." , she says being polite.

"Thank you but no thanks I appreciate your concern but I will be fine. I have an A in your class if my grades aren't slipping you don't need to worry" , I say smiling and walking out the door.

I turn the corner and wish I never seen what I did. Immediately I got pissed off and wanted to kill her and him but I had to act like it didn't phase me. I calmed down and walked over there.

"Sooo this what the hell you do" , I say to Tez mushing him in the face and mean mugging the girl.

"Man Miyah gone with all that bullshit we wasnt doing nothing but talking just like you and Chase was."

"Nigga don't try and change the fucking subject dumbass" , I say getting really mad while the girl just stading there.

"Bitch bye why you still standing there your presence is not needed you lucky im not whipping your ass !" , I say as she turns around walks away fast.

"Miyah that wasnt even called for the girl didnt do anything to you man you tripping", he says.

"Im tripping ? Are you serious yall was damn near kissing how close yall was. Man bye I dont have time for this bullshit" , I say walking off. I wasn't mad they were talking I just kind of took my anger out on him.

"No hell no you will not walk away from me and get mad for no reason. I didnt even do anything to you Miyah. Whatever your problem is dont take it out on me , deal with it !" , he says while cupping my face and looking me in the eyes.

"Im sorry babe im just going through alot and I shouldn't have taken it out on you" , I say feeling defeated and looking down.

He lifts my head up and say, "I care about you alot so if you want to talk I'm here don't ever have to feel like you're alone cause you not."

He grabs my waist pulling me in closer and kissing me on the lips. I swear his lips are so soft! he makes me feel so good when he does it. He smiles and kisses me again holding my hand pushing me towards the exit.

"Where are we going Tez" , I say curious.

"Home , you're stressed out and I don't feel like being here" , he says shrugging his shoulders like us ditching school was nothing.

"Well can we stop by McDonalds first please ?" , I ask.

"Yeah sure anything for you baby", he says kissing me on the forehead.

We hop in his truck that he got from his uncle 2 weeks ago and sped off. I turned the CD-player ob and Lloyd's "Southside" blasted through the speakers. Tez looked over at me and said that the song reminded him of us. I just smiled to myself while he rested his hand on my leg.

"Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order ?", the lady says.

"Yes can I have a number 1 with no onions and a large sprite." , Tez says.

"Will that be all sir ?"

"Uh no can I have a 10 pc chicken nugget and a medium caramel frappe" , he says knowing me so well. I just smiled to myself as he pulled up to pay for our food.

"Did you want anything else baby"

"Naw thank you boo" , I say leaning over and kissing him.

"Mmm you taste good " , he says.

"Boy you crazy get the food" , I say.

The girl at the window had to be at least 25 trying to flirt with her ugly ass. I just watched her as she gave him our food winking and shit. She handed him the receipt with her number. How lame and so played out, did she not see me sitting here ? I grabbed her number leaned over Tez and said

" He wont be needing this have a nice day" , I say and she looks embarrassed. Cortez just chuckles.

"What you laughing at ?" , I say.

"You for being so jealous"

"Whatever" , I say brushing it off while getting fries.

We pulled up to the house to see a couple of cops and police cars. He looked at me confused and I couldn't say anything because I didn't know what happened. So we got out of the car and the officer came up to us.

"Hi are you Solice Johnson ?" , he says.

"No I'm not she is my friend why what's wrong", I say.

"Just tell her we have some questions to ask her about the death of her stepfather" , he says handing me a cars and walking away. Me and Cortez just shake our head and go in the house to see Mia & Devin on the couch. All I could think is wow what a day !

Vote Comment & Follow ♡