Chapter 6

Ross's POV

We put Courtney on anesthetics and got the monster out of her before it killed her. I had no choice but to bite her neck afterward. This time was going to be different. I was going to stay with Courtney while she was either dying or becoming a vampire.

"What do we do with the monster?" Riker asked as I was sinking my fangs into Courtney's skin.

"Lock it up somewhere?" Rydel said, "I don't know! Why are you asking me?"

"Because you're right in front of me!"

I ignored them. I injected my venom into Courtney's veins and drank her blood.

Courtney's POV

I felt a pair of fangs sink into my neck and suck all the blood out of me. Judging by how careful the vampire was I guessed it was Ross. I could feel the venom flood through my veins. I felt numb when he was done.

Does it always hurt this much when you get bitten by a vampire? I thought. I guess it did.

Laura's POV

I watched everything from the window. I was surprised and not surprised that nobody noticed me. At first I wasn't surprised with all the crazy getting a monster out of that girl and Ross biting her neck afterward going on. Now I was surprised because it was suddenly calmer but I still went unnoticed.

I took a good look at Ross. He looked more like a monster then the one that was in the girl. But I didn't mind. I still loved him. I couldn't keep my eyes off his face. The way his eyes were glowing red, the blood dripping off his chin, I've never seen the monster he was right now. And I was in love with that monster.