Chapter 3

I run up to Luke, shouting his name. I opened his door to see him on his phone. He looked at me weirdly. "She's back, isn't she?" Luke said, coming to give me a hug. "Yeah. I thought the noise was something you did. I guess you didn't do anything. She's back... again. Nobody knows about... her... right?" I say, staring into Luke's eyes. Oh god if I wasn't his sister I would SO kiss him right now... Wait, what am I thinking!? He's my freaking brother! "Nobody knows about this. Not even the guys. Michael's been seeing and hearing things lately, and I don't really think he wants to talk about it. He thinks he's the only person who hears things when nothing happened. I've wanted to the guys about you, and I've wanted to tell Michael that you hear things as well, but I just couldn't. I made a promise."

-Flashback to when they were 5-

"L-Luke?" I say, scared half to death over what I just saw. "Yeah, Mal?" I heard Luke call from the end of the hallway. "Can you come to the treehouse for a moment?" I say, quietly. Out parents know that when me and Luke go to the treehouse, we talk about things we don't want them to know about. "Okay. I'll be there in a moment, sis!" Luke said, almost out the door. Luke climbed into the treehouse. "What did you want to talk to me about?" He said. He was smiling which made me more uncomfortable. "Umm.. I... I see this.... girl... every now and then, and she's like a demon-type thing. She's really creepy, and I hear things. I can hear her call my name every now and then. She hates me. S-she... she's who made you get this.." ("Everybody's got their demons. Even wide awake or dreaming." Camdyn, we talked about this today...) I said the last part pointing at Luke's black eye, then looking at the tree house floor. "It's okay, Mal. I'll be with you forever. I promise I'll always be here for you. Even if I am 7 thousand miles away." (A/N: That "English Love Affair" reference doe) Luke said, lifting my head up. "Can you make a promise?" "Sure, Mal!" He said, smiling more than usual. "Can you promise to not tell anyone about her. The fact that I can see, hear, and feel her? Nobody can know about her at all. They'll think I'm crazy. I-I'm not c-crazy, L-Luke, am I?" I said, stuttering because I was crying at that point. "Shhh.. Mal, it's gonna be okay. I promise that I won't tell ANYONE about her. Nobody has to know we had this conversation. Nobody but us." Luke was still smiling, and at this point, we were hugging. Luke calms me down when I see her. I've seen he my whole life, but I'm just now telling someone. She's been coming less and less as the days go by. I think she'll be gone soon.

-End of flashback-

"Yeah, you did. I remember that day like it was yesterday. Mom didn't ask us what we talked about because she knew it was personal. That treehouse is still there, you know that, right?" I said, starting to laugh at the last part. "WHAT!? It.... it's still there?" Luke asked. "Yeah. You didn't know that?" I said, laughing a little bit at the fact that Luke didn't know the treehouse was still there. "No! I DIDN'T!" Luke kinda yelled. "OH. MY. GOD, LUKE! It's in the front yard! HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE IT!?!?!??!?" I yelled. I think I'm going to die from laughter. "I uh... I gotta go then...." Luke said, looking at his phone which he just got a text from. "Why? Where are you going?" I asked. I was sad that Luke was leaving me alone. I didn't want to be in the house with.... her "Ashton wants to talk to me. Uhh... Michael should be here-" Luke got cut off from a door downstairs bursting open with a yell. "There he is!" Luke said, running down the stairs to see a confused Michael. "WHAT WAS THE NOISE?!?!?!" Michael yelled, staring into my eyes. "It's a umm.... umm...." I said before Michael ran up to me and hugged me. Michael softly whispered in my ear. "Are you hearing things?" "And seeing things..." I whispered. Michael pulled away and I was crying. "No, baby, don't cry! Don't cry, Mal!" Michael said, pulling me back in for a hug. I saw Luke go to leave, but I stopped him. "Luke, wait! Don't go yet!" I said, pulling away from Michael to give Luke a hug. "I love you, Luke." "I love you too, Malley." He made me so mad... "What did I say about calling me that?!?!" I yelled at a whisper. "Sorry.... Mal. I love you, bye." Luke said, waving to Michael. "So umm.. What did you wanna do?" I asked. "Umm.. Well.. We could watch a movie." Michael said. I gave him a 'do you really think I wanna watch a movie right now?' Look and said, "How about we play some games?" "Okay!" Me and Michael played games together for about an hour or so before Calum came into the house. "Hey, Mal. Hey, Mikey." Cal said. "Hey, Cal" Me and Michael said at the same time, focusing on the game we were playing. "I swear if you two don't stop playing for a minute I will get into that game and kick both of your asses." Cal said, yelling this time. "I know I'm not Ashton, but don't swear! WE ARE THE TWO BITCHES THAT CAN SWEAR, CALUM!" I said, yelling most of that because Michael was winning when I wanted to win. "Okay, 'Ashton', I won't swear." Calum said, teasing me. "Bro, don't call her Ashton." Ashton said as he came walking to me and Michael. I told Michael that I was going to my room for a little bit. I called Camdyn to tell her she could come over to my house for a little bit. When Camdyn came over, it was like... I can't even explain... Camdyn was like... the "calum"est (get it? Calmest. Calm sounds like Calum...sorta...) fangirl ever. She didn't scream. Although I bet she wanted to. She came to my room shaking her hands around like she was excited.... REALLY excited. "Did you see Michael?" I asked, looking up at her from what I was drawing. "No... I saw Luke. And Ashton. And Calum. And Michael. But Mikey is yours. I know he is. I won't take him away from you." Camdyn said, I looked up again from what I was drawing to ask her a question. "Ya sure about that, Cam? In 5th grade... you told me that your so-called 'friends' had dared you to pretend to hate Michael. You also told me that you had a little crush on him. By the time we were in 8th grade, you didn't remember him. Now you're crushing on Luke?" I said, looking to my phone. I got a text. From..... hmm.. I don't know who this person is.... I look at the text and throw my phone, screaming. Camdyn stopped going out the door and ran over to me. Later, Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael had made their way up the stairs and into my room. Cal: "What's wrong?" L: "What happened?" Cam: "Are you okay, Mal?" Mikey: "Mal, what the hell just happened?" A: "Michael!" (Ashton said it in a way that was like Ash didn't want Mikey to swear) M: "Sorry... Mal, are you okay? What happened?" L: "Is she...?" I nodded after Luke asked me the question. I pointed at my phone, not looking at it. Luke ran over to my phone and saw nothing. "Ma- Mal... we need to get you out of here. Now. Like, right now. Guys, get out. Mal's going to leave for a little bit. She's okay. She just needs some space. From you as well, Michael." Luke said. Michael looks sad. "You did nothing, Michael. It's just that... I can't say.. I know we're... but I just can't say. I love you, Michael" I said with tears in my eyes. "I love you too, Mal." Michael said with tears in his eyes, coming to hug me.

-----------------------

OMG! Camdyn, if you read this: You're not really gonna like the next chapter, just saying.(more 5SOS references...wow, Malley...wow...) (to everyone now...) Okay, so.... I know I'm the creator of this fanfic, but even I don't know what's gonna happen next... (The next one will be long, and have a "Friday the 13th" thing to it because the day this is posted, is Friday the 13th. So, yeah. NOTE: Ever want to know if the month has a Friday the 13th? If the month starts on a Sunday, like November 2015 did, then there is a Friday the 13th! YOUR WELCOME! (BTW: Cam, I'm not kidding. You will NOT like the next chapter.) ALSO: Chapters will be posted on: Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. At: 7:00 PM (I have school til 3, and I stay at an after school leaps program-thing, so I get back around 5:30, but I want to have some time for YT, G+, Wattpad, and to listen to 5SOS songs. Mainly the songs on #SGFG but any song will do.) ALSO: Camdyn, Emily, and Austin are my irl BFF's, and they all LOVE 5 Seconds of Summer. I know Camdyn reads this... she's commented on here before... Hej, Camdyn. I see you commenting on my stuff. (Hej [hey] "hi" in Swedish) ALSO: This is longer than I wanted it to be..... WHO CARES! The next chapter is gonna be a long one, so don't read it before school. Just... just don't. You won't have enough time... (I'm not kidding, Camdyn.... you will not like the next chapter. If Luke is your favorite, you will not like the next chapter. If Calum is your favorite, you will not like the next chapter. If Michael or Ashton is your favorite, then you're fine. Just be prepared. Always be prepared when reading ANY of my fanfictions about 5SOS. You never know, I could just make a Luke fanfic, and Luke dies at the age of 21... you never know.... So ALWAYS be prepared... always...) OMG! 1 minute late! sorry...