Wtf, how

oh my josh.... (yes, i just said that) this is almost at 300 views.... thats a big number for me, tbh... well, anyways, i finally got internet on my computer, so i can use that to write some of this which will help more because i type better and faster when im using my computer.i feel so bad knowing that this book is almost done... BUT, i have some good news. I started a new book on this account and it has to deal with 5sos... ill give you the description here: (by the way, within that fanfiction, my name is Ashlyn because its my middle name, and i like it.)

"Okay, I honestly have no idea why I named it (insert title here)....

----------------------------

Camdyn was just a normal fangirl. She had always had that one dream guy. She never thought she'd meet him. When she heard he moved to LA, she freaked out. Read to travel with Camdyn and Ashlyn as they go through heartbreaks, happiness, and fangirling."

You have to wait to figure out the title of the book. (keeping the title private just in case i decide to change it before it gets published/when i know i like it)

I love you all so very much, and I WILL try to update this more often, I just dont know when its going to be published...