A/N (SORRY THAT IT'S NOT A CHAPTER!!)

I know, this isn't a chapter. I'm sorry! It's not a chapter because this week has been a crazy week for me. IT'S MICHAEL'S BIRTHDAY! (The next chapter won't be on Michael's birthday cuz I had 100% COMPLETELY forgot his birthday was on the SAME DAY I wanted to update... the chapter after the next chapter will be Michael's birthday. So... SO SORRY! I'm also currently working on another story. I won't be uploading chapters for a little while (after the chapter where it's Michael's b-day. Which, I hope, will be pub. sometime before Thanksgiving Break starts.) MY KITTEN IS 20! I MEAN... HE'S 4! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED ON THE 21! (Tomorrow) AND CAMDYN TOLLETT IS MY MAID OF HONOR! AND SO IS EMILY PEARSON (Who "Em" in this story is based off of. IDEK if Michael is her fav 5SOS member... IDEK...) AND AUSTIN HURLEY ("Austin" in this story) IS GOING TO BE AT THE WEDDING AS WELL! I am so so so so so so so SOOOOOO sorry that this isn't a chapter! Cam, msg me on G+ when you see this. I want to talk to you about something. Sooo... Also: Imma change my profile pic to kitty Michael... It's just too adorable... (So is that new pic of Michael with the red hair... I swear.. there is no color that he has dyed his hair that didn't look... freaking.. AMAZING on him...) MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD IS FUCKING- THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! HE'S MY LITTLE KITTEN! (Who happens to be 20- I mean... 4)