Chapter 14: Cashton 'Coming Out'

Ashton's POV

"Hey, Cal?" I say. "Yeah, Ash?" "Hey, I uhh... I just wanted to know if we were ever gonna tell the rest of our friends that-" "Yes, we are... I just don't know when..." Cal says. "Tell us what?" I faintly hear over the phone. Calum was talking to Michael. "Nothing..." Cal says. I remind him that Mikey already knows, and that it's okay to tell mikey. "Ohhh, do it either today or tomorrow. The fans can just wait, it's none of their business anyways." Mikey says. "True... well, I gotta go now... bye, mikey." I hear Calum say. "So, when do you wanna say something?" I ask. "I guess we could do that today..." I drag Calum to my car after he says that. I drive to Luke's house so we can tell him first. "Is Luke here?" I ask Mal. "No, but he'll be back in a minute. He went outside with Michael so they could talk about something. I don't know what though." Mal says.

Mikey's POV (six minutes before ash and Cal came over)

"Luke, I have a question for you... I want to be in private first though..." I say. Luke drags me outside. "What is it? I don't have much time" he says. I don't ask him why he doesn't have much time, but I'm sure it's for a good reason. "Only twenty minutes, then I have to leave" he says. "Okay, I know you're fine with me and Mal dating, right?" I ask. "Yeah, one hundred percent. You two are cute together... why?" He says. "Well, I bought a ring... and I wanted to know if you wouldn't mind me marring her sometime soon... I didn't really think you would mind when I bought it, but I'm just making sure." I say. "Yeah, I'm completely fine and okay with that..." He smiles. "You wanna know something funny?" He asks. "Sure" I say. "Well, you're never the kind on person who I thought would wanna get married... you used to date a lot of people, but you never really liked them... I'm glad you found somebody you really do love... a little sad it had to be my sister... she's like breaking the girl code or whatever it's called, but nobody really cares..." Luke said. "Well, if Mal's breaking the 'girl code' then Camdyn has to be breaking it as well... Cam is Mal's best friend, and you're Mal's sister, and isn't it a rule in there that you shouldn't date your best friends sibling or your brothers friend?" I ask. Luke nods his head. I see Ashton and Cal walk in. "Good... doing that today, aren't you?" I whisper quietly to myself. "What? Wait, do you know something I dont?" Luke asks. "What? No, it's just that.. Cal wanted to tell us all something he said was important... I have no idea what it is tho..." I lie. I couldn't think of a truthful excuse quickly enough... Me and Luke head inside. "So, I heard you have to tell us something?" Luke says. "Yeah...uhh, is Camdyn and Emily coming?" Ash asks. "And Austin. I texted them to get here right when i saw you, which was a little weird." Mal says. "Cool." Cal says. After about 3 or 4 minutes, Camdyn, Emily, and Austin get here. "Okay, I have to tell you all something... or, we, have to tell you something." Cal says, referring to Ashton. "What is it?" I hear Camdyn says. "Well..." Ashton says. "Cashton is officially real..." Mal quietly whisper loud enough for only Cal and Ash, and me because I was right next to her, to hear. "Uhh... Mal, you say it then, why don't you?" Ash said jokingly. Mal, Cal, and Ash all shout at the same time "CASHTON IS REAL!!" And Emily screams. "Oh my god, I'm do hope about you two!!" She says. She then grabs Calum and brings him outside. They talk for about 5 seconds, pun not intended. "What was that about?" I ask him when he comes inside. "She wanted to know why I didn't actually break up with her... whoops..." Cal says. "Oh... Well, she looks pretty mad, but she did a fangirl scream, so I guess she's happy you two being together..." I say. Cal just nods.

---------------

Okay, so Cashton is now 'out' to the band and some friends of Mal. Cool. I still have zero idea at all what I want to do for the remaining chapter up to chapter 20.... OMG, SUMMER THIS YEAR IS SO BORING!!!!! IDK WHY THO.... if I do, however, think of a new story type thing to write, then I'll try to update that more efficiently than this... but I'm not starting any more books until after I finish this one. If you like/ship Septiplier (markiplier and jacksepticeye), or Stally (Stevie Boebi and Ally Hills) then follow _InvisibleReject_ (swearing is included in that account... I swear, I have too many accounts...) after this story is done, I MIGHT make a Luke Hemmings fanfic, and if I do, I'll use Camdyn as the main character because I ship it.. I wanna say the ship name is Lamdyn tho...
Anyways, BAII