No chapter for a little bit

Sorry for doing this, but for a little bit (Maybe a couple of days or a week?), I won't be updating this. It's Christmas, and the week of (and a little of the week after) is actually a bit crazy for me cuz of the things I get. That and I'm not even half way done with the next chapter. I've been locked on Skype, G+, and reading Joey Graceffa's book for the break. (Check out my other profile, Malley8818, for a markiplierXreader [tho I put 'Ashlyn' after a while cuz I got tired of writing '(Y/)' all the time] and 5SOS appears in it!!)  I get to open a present today, and I shall inform you on what it is on my G+ AND twitter! if you don't have either, then you can just check my profile later cuz I will tell you on twitter first, then G+, then on Wattpad. I mean, I love you guys, but I have more people that follow me on twitter and G+ than on here, and it would mean to world to me if you guys could at least follow me on G+. I don't really care about that stuff, but it's cool to know that people like what I post. Merry Christmas! I hope  you guys have an awesome Christmas! If you don't celebrate, then I'm sorry. That's not what I wanna be talking about right now. I'm going somewhere soon, so I have to get ready. I'll update you guys later. I shall post what I get today (cuz I get to open it when I get back home) later if possible. If not, I'll post it asap tomorrow. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love ya Ash Pals,

 Ash.