I WAS gonna do a chapter for Ash's birthday, but then i didn't have the time to make it and THEN i decided that i wasn't gonna do it... i don't even know what to do with this anymore... I'm still having Mal and Mikey get married on chapter 20, and I MIGHT have them get engaged on like chapter 18 or 19 maybe... I don't really know... i know this is like 284 words, but ehh.. im really lazy right now.. i think you can tell that im lazy because im not really putting letters that should be capital in capital letter... i know that when i first started this, i knew exactly where i was going with this, and i knew i was going to go on to like 30 or 40 chapters, but still have chapter 20 for me and mikey's wedding... if you have any idea on what i should do before i get to chapter 20, please comment down below or just like dm me... also, im currently working on a Luke fanfic and theres a specific person i have dating luke... just a note: im in it, and i start dating this famous YouTuber... you're gonna have to wait to find out who that YouTuber is tho... if you guess correctly, im not telling you... you have to WAITTTT, and im sorry... (btw, it's not Felix... I mean, Felix is cool and all, but I'd never date him even if i was his age.... but another hint is that it's either jacksepticeye or markiplier... oh, god, now i wanna make a septiplier fanfic on here... Im not doing that tho... I already have one on my private account...)