A/N

So, lat!ely, I've kinda forgotten about how I wanted to progress this story... I was thinking about ending this book whenever Mal and Mikey get married or maybe do it that after the chapter where Michael and Mal get married, have a chapter for the boys getting married, as well as Cam Em and Austin getting married. I don't really know who Em or Austin are gonna marry because it's going through my mind if I want Cashton to get married or not... if Cashton doesn't get married, Cal marries Em, and I'll think of Ashton and Austin later... I'll have me and Mikey get married on chapter 20, and if you want to have a chapter for the other boys, em, cam, and Austin, then comment... But if I don't get comments (which I don't mind) then I'll just do it anyway...
EDIT: Okay, so it's a few days after wrote that, and I'm still ending this book after Mal and Mikey, and I've just decided that I'm going to add the other people's marriages in here. Here are, in order of how you will see it from chapter 20, the people who are getting married.
Chapter 20: Mal & Mikey
Chapter 21: Camdyn & Luke
Chapter 22: Calum & Ashton
Chapter 23: Emily & Austin
And, because I need to end things on an even number chapter, I'll have a 24th chapter that's basically just how everything ended up after they got married. So, 11 more chapters of this book... and maybe a couple of Authors notes. Well, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the book! I originally did want Mikey and Mal to married at chapter 20 anyways... oh, and if you remember that one chapter where Mikey gives Mal a ring, the ting was just a ring pop... idk, my mind didn't know what to put, and I forgot to say later on in that chapter that they were still just dating.. whoops, sorry... anyways, I gtg now, baii!!