The Birthday Party

The birthday party

Aliya got dressed in the clothes given by Sunayna and put a very little make up and decided to leave her hair loose. she really didn't have to do much about her hair, as it had those natural soft curls in the end. she tried her best to not look over striking as she remembered Arush's words. she immediately wiped the lipstick she initially put on and went for a natural lip balm reminding herself to not drag anyone's attention in the party . especially Arush's .

She looked at the clock and decided to leave her room and started down the stairs. just when she reached the end of spiral stairs ,she saw Arush waiting for someone . She turned around immediately to run back upstairs. Getting caught by him alone was the last thing on her mind. Before she flew , she felt two arms around grabbed her hands and pinned her towards the wall..

"Where do you think you are going?"

She looked at him terrified with fear making a visible blush on her face and did not answer anything as she was very well aware of how despicable this man was .

"What did I tell you a few minutes back in my room?" this time his voice was louder and he gripped her even tighter.

She remembered what he told her. But, she remained silent . she hated the thought of submitting to him .bshe would rather go through all the physical torture he would inflict on her , than submit to him. only she was not aware of the list of things Arush had in his filthy mind .

Her silence raged him further. He decided to show her what he meant.

"When I ask you a question, I expect an answer and not silence. And every time you disobey me , you will be taught a lesson.A lesson you would remember." saying that he trailed his hand behind her. She floundered against the wall not giving him space to move his hands further. He halted his hand and grabbed her bottom.

"Next time you disobey me , this part of you would be so sore, you will not be able to sit for weeks ."

"UNDERSTAND ?"

She gasped at his intimidating tone. She was uncomfortable with his hand sill behind her. She tried to push him, but her struggle was in vain, as he moved further and forced his lips towards hers harshly.

She shut her lips together not to let his tongue push through her mouth. Her actions angered him more and he started biting her lower lip very hard . Not being able to tolerate the pain, she gasped for some air and he got what he wanted and he started kissing her fiercely . Unable to fight back , she stayed there passively wishing for the torture to end. tears rolled down her eyes and her tears only made him torment her more.

Suddenly she heard a vase fall down . Arush turned back and noticed someone's presence and let her go.

She turned her gaze towards the direction of the sound and saw a man nearly six foot tall in black suit , long jaw with eyes shooting daggers at Arush.. She never met this man before but she can clearly make out the anger on his face as he saw Arush abusing her. His eyes were chocolate brown which turned glistening red from anger as he shot a disgusting glare at Arush and as turned towards her and his expressions suddenly changed . His eyes melted down to their natural color as he looked at her amazed by her beauty . His facial muscles relaxed staring at her eyes and slowly when his gaze shifted to her lips , he noticed a bruise on her lower lip which made him clench his jaw in dismay and he immediately pounced towards Arush like he was about to punch him.

" what the f*ck are you doing to her ?"

Arush suddenly startled, not expecting some one to catch him .He immediately let her free and went towards this man to explain him.

Taking advantage of the situation, Aliya flew downstairs thanking god for sending this man . She felt herself shiver when a thought hit her about what would have happened to her if , this man wouldn't have interrupted Arush .

With all these thoughts storming inside her brain, she ran towards the hall and slide open the giant wooden door which led to a wide stairs which narrowed as they lead down to the enormous hall decorated with orchids and white satin curtains. She looked around the decor and suddenly realized all people in the hall have turned towards her and a center light focused on her while rest of the hall became dim. She felt like she was center staged.