Lost and found

After the little steamy event that took place in the hotel room, Ahil had no clue what came over him that he acted the way he did, in the room.

Call it an action out of anger or the lust that was hidden in him over poured at that situation, he liked every milli second of it. He was still hungover the sight of Aliya kneeling before him so close to his pants. The sight of her innocent eyes displaying their emotions with every word of his and her lips quivering when she was tensed and biting them made him hard in his pants.

Sitting right next to her while she was utterly quite was very hard. He wanted to know what she was thinking of him. Did she hate him? Did he screw up that bad because of his uncontrollably anger and craving for her.

Why would he care what she thought of him? Did he love her? No.. love was a very heavy word with many clause to it in his dictionary. May be its lust. Yes it was lust. Anyone in his place would feel that way about Aliya. She was so beautiful like a rare flower and so pure like a gem. No man can walk past her without giving her a glance. So no wonder he fell for her looks and innocence like others. He hated himself for acting the way with her. But was there any other way he could relinquish his thirst for her ? No.. When it comes to her, he was loosing his sanity.

He decided to play some music to channel his thoughts away from her. He played the CD which was already in the player. He increased the volume suddenly which made sleeping Aliya wake up startling.

His hands almost reached back to the player to stop it. But he stopped in the midway. Not being nice was his mission.

Aliya waited for Ahil to decrease the volume but he didn't. She moved her hands towards the player.

"Don't touch that. " Ahil yelled making her draw her hand back in fear.

She did not say anything. Not looking Ahil in the eye or talking to him was her mission. She knew his intimidation caused her not just fear but also desire.
She decided to avoid him. May be for life. With all the thoughts running she slipped into sleep.

By next day morning they reached a small food area and Ahil stopped for breakfast.

He turned to Aliya and asked her
" Do you want to use the restroom?"

"No."

"Are you sure?" He asked her ducking his head a bit lower her level.

Aliya blushed at the memory of the before day. It was the most embarrassing moment for her. This time she made sure she didn't sip even a drop of water.

"Yes"

"Ok. Let us have some breakfast here. " he said getting out of the car.

She did not respond. She looked the other way.

"Get down. " he raised his voice.

" I am not hungry. " she answered him immediately.

" I am. So get down and walk beside me obediently. Or you will be facing the consequences. "

Consequences. She hated them.

She sat there still figuring out a way to avoid him with out angering him.

Ahil got restless by her delay and shut the door on his side loud enough to make his point and trudged towards her side angrily.

That earned a reaction from her. Fearing the consequences, She got down the car immediately before he came to her and pull her out forcefully or God know what he had in his creative mind.

Ahil reached her in no time and hovered on her with his arms on either side of her resting them on the car. She had no where to go.