Get ready.

Following the blinking tracker of the maps, they reached a slum. Houses were mostly made of wooden logs for a pillar and rubber sheets for a roof. Most of them were outside the houses with women cooking in mud pots and children clad in dirty clothes lying on the floor.

The place shouted hunger. These people would do anything for food and money. After reaching an exit Ahil parked the car under a tree.

Turning towards Aliya he said, " Get ready for some action. "

Aliya's eyes formed perfect circles of confusion. But Ahil looked all serious searching for something in the bonnet.

She thought about all the times she did something merely physical. All she could think of was playing hopscotch with her friends while she was a kid. She was never into outdoor sports. She wondered if her hopscotch skills would help her anyway in fighting a child trafficking gang and rescuing a girl.

She decided to be in, out of all the odds. She pulled her sleeves up and inhaled large amount of air trying to look brave.

"So, what weapons do we have?" She asked him. Now she really meant business.

Ahil stopped and looked at her with a frown.

She didn't change her tone or posture. She sat all strong and ready for war.

Ahil finally found the small bag he was searching for and slid it into his pocket.

He got down the car telling her it's time.

The sun had completely set and the sky was slowly turning darker making the shady street all the more dangerous.

They both walked along the narrow lanes following the tracker.

Once they reached near their destination, Ahil pulled her towards the side of a hut. It was much darker. No one could possibly notice their presence other than the cattle that are tied up to the other wall in front of them.

"I want you to sit here and wait for me while I go and inspect the surroundings. ". " Ok?" He told her.

She nodded in agreement.

She waited there leaning on to the wall of the cattle hut holding a big rock in her hand. She wanted to be prepared for any surprises.

After a solid 30 minutes Ahil came back like he promised and sat right infront of her leaning on the opposite mud wall.

" let's begin. " he said looking at her.

Aliya who was totally prepared for a big action movie climax fight scene, picked the large stone up looking around.

" woaaaaa. What's that? " he held her arm laughing at her sudden reaction and pulled the rock away from her and threw it.

" That's not what I meant when I said let's begin. " He said still laughing at her.

" Then what do you mean ?"

" I meant let's start what we stopped in middle in the hotel room. "

" what did we stop?" She asked him confused.

" weren't you going down my pants zipping them open?" he hinted her.

Aliya's face flushed in embarrassment.

" but.. but.. don't we have to fight with the traffickers and rescue the child?" She told him looking away and trying to hide her embarrassment.

" Fight? " " ha ha ha " he laughed
" you think I am a gladiator to fight all those men? "
" News flash. It's not movies. "
He told her once again laughing which made her feel like pulling his tonsils out.

" Then how are we rescuing her? " she asked him irritated .

" I have it all figured out. We'll be waiting here till the right time. And mean while I can use some amusement from you like you promised. " he said with a thug look.

She regretted her promises. She looked for some reason to postpone it.

" Are you serious?  Look at this place filled of flies and animal excrete. I can hardly breathe here. "She said trying not to make eye contact with him.

He pulled her into his arms instantly saying " I can help you with that." He whispered  in her ears giving her access to breath through his neck.

The smell of his scent triggered her nerves. She snuggled closer inhaling further into his neck. He was warm in comparison to the cold evening. Leaving his arms was definitely out of question considering it's a choice she could make. Just a hug wouldn't hurt she told herself. She decided to cheat her conscience this one time.

She moved closer and rested on his chest as she felt his arms around her tightly holding her with out letting her go. She had no intentions to go either.

Snuggling tight he kissed on her forehead.

Tears rolled down her eyes. Seeking warmth in the arms of her captor was her latest accord.

She decided to push her thoughts away and enjoy the comfort of his arms and constant kisses on her forehead for now. In no time she slipped into sleep.