Bladder control

As the journey begin Ahil and Aliya did not speak much to each other. Aliya was very angry with him. She cursed herself for getting caught by him repeatedly. The thought of palace reminded her of the auction and Arush and made her stomach flinch in pain. She felt like giving up. She was tired of running from people. The fact that she had no one to run to, made her feel alone and week. All her courage was draining away slowly. Leaning on to the window, she rested her face on them and started crying.

She turned her head to look at Ahil driving the car looking ahead at the dark path acting oblivious of her cries. She stared at him for more time to understand him. How could he change all of a sudden. She thought he was her savior. But she was wrong. He had the gall to kiss her. But the kiss was nothing like the one with Arush. She felt something when Ahil kissed her. He was soft yet demanding. She almost kissed him back. She wondered if he felt the same about her. If he did, how could he take her back to the palace where she would be sold.

Brooding over the thoughts she slipped into deep slumber from the exhaustion of the before day.

Ahil drove the car avoiding Aliya's piercing glare while she sobbed to sleep. When he could no longer hear her crying he turned to look at her sleeping like a tired baby. Her lashes were still moist. Her breathing calmed slowly as she went into deep sleep. His gaze travelled to her lips which were slightly ‪opened as her cheek was squeezed between her knees. She looked just like a baby sleeping peacefully.

He felt like removing his mask of bad guy and doing anything to let her have a peaceful night of sleep. He moved his hand towards her face and moved away the strands of hair that was falling on her face.

He stopped the car in the side lane and leaned towards her chair and pushed it back to make her sleep in comfort. He grabbed his jacket from the back seat and covered her in to which she snuggled like a puppy.

He chuckled looking at her and started the car.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Next morning Aliya woke up alone in the locked car. She got up and noticed that Ahil tucked his jacked on her and pushed the chair back for her.

She frowned at his sense of concern. She looked around to find him.

The area around looked like a rest area and Ahil was no where found. Thinking that's the only chance she might get, she pushed the unlock button of the car and opened the door.

She got out slowly and moved behind the car watching in every direction. Just when she was about to take another step, she heard Ahil from behind.

" caught you.." In a funny tone.

Aliya huffed some air in distress and turned around rolling her eyes. By now getting caught has become her thing.

Ahil moved closer to her and opened the door " Get in the car. "

Aliya decided to fight. She raised her eyebrows saying "No"

Ahil held her arm tightly and dragged her towards the car.

"I need to pee." She whined standing on one leg and crossing her other leg.

"Not here. " he pushed her inside making sure her head doesn't hit the roof of the car.
He moved towards his side immediately and started the engine in no time.

" I really need to pee.." She pouted " it's urgent "

"We'll be stoping in a motel in 2 hours. You can pee there. " he said trying to barge through the traffic in his BMW.