Punishment

Warning: This chapter is not just mature it is dirty. Please don't read if you can't handle a little naughtiness or you are under aged.

After sustaining his urge of kissing the sleeping beauty in the room, her calm face made him decide to not wake her up from her sleep. He covered her food with a lid and he went over to his side of the bed and finished his food and slept. With in seconds he dozed as he was tired from his drive.

After few hours of sleeping, Aliya woke up to her stomach growling out of hunger. She turned to her side to look at Ahil sleeping next to her.

On her side of the night stand, she found a plate full of food. With out wasting anytime she dug in.

Just when she was finishing her food, the calling bell rang. She looked at Ahil to see if he would wake up. But he slept very soundly with his head under the pillow. Which she thought could be his usual habit.

She draped the blanket around her and went to open it.

It was the laundry service.

She took the clothes instantly and shut the door on the face of ogling door boy who was devouring her with his eyes.

Cursing all the men in the world, she took her clothes into the bathroom to put them on.

After dressing back in her freshly washed old cotton Kurtha paijamas, she came out to notice Ahil still asleep.

Slowly she tiptoed towards the door without making any sound and opened it to once again run for her freedom.

Before she took her next step,

"Where are you going ?" Ahil spoke from behind her in a sleepy voice startling her.

"Huh.. Na..nowhere. " she answered in a low tone turning back to face him. But she realized he was not wearing anything and if she runs he wouldn't follow her.

Taking that as an advantage she flew instantly leaving the door wide open.

Ahil got down the bed immediately to run behind her and noticed that he was naked. He grabbed the towel that was lying on the floor and ran behind her.

When he reached the stairs he couldn't see Aliya anywhere. He turned around and his eyes caught the attention of the elevator signing 2nd floor going to the ground. Immediately he started down the stairs sliding on the side railing and jumping down few steps.

He successfully reached the ground floor before the elevator did and waited there like a lion for its prey.

The elevator doors opened to reveal Aliya alone and delectable like a dish served in silver platter just like he wanted.

The sight of him made her shout as if she witnessed a ghost. She cursed her dumb self for deciding to take the elevator and not the stairs.

Ahil laughed like a roaring lion scaring her further more and moved towards her.

She tried to push him but her efforts were in drain compared to Ahil's strength. The doors of the elevator closed shutting her all chances of escape.

He pressed the button 3 and turned to her looking at her fiercely making her feel even more timid. Nothing could curb his anger at the moment. Not even Aliya's innocent face or the fact that none of this was her mistake.

He just doesn't want to be disobeyed and Aliya would pay the price.

When they reached the third floor he picked her up and carried on his shoulder and marched towards their room. This time Aliya did not protest. She was prepared for what she has in store.