The photoshoot Part 2

Before Aliya could run out of the room , Arush got up with anger flaring up more and more with the pain Aliya caused to him. He walked towards her like a hungry lion and grabbed her by hair and slapped her .

The strong blow on her face made her fall down , hitting her head against the wall. She tried to get up but received another blow in her stomach which made her curl into a ball out of the excruciating pain. before she realized , the pain was replaced by numbness. Her whole body felt numb and she lost consciousness .

*****************

When Aliya gained back her consciousness she was lying on a couch in the same studio room she was in, before. But something felt odd. She looked at herself. She was dressed in the filthy revealing piece of clothing she denied to wear. Right In front of her , Arush was sitting in a chair looking at her and enjoying the view with a glass of scotch in his hand.

Aliya felt outraged. She stormed towards Arush to punch him on his face. But he dodged her punch and held her wrist and twisted it back painfully. Facing her back he leaned close to her and rested his chin on her shoulder and inhaled deeply into her neck. She felt disgusted and tried to set herself free but, it only hurt her arm more. Tears rolled down her cheeks in defeat, as she stood there fully exposed and not able to defend herself from Arush.

She tried to hit him with her other hand and he held it too and twisted it back and held both her hands together . He then moved his hand towards her stomach which turned grey from his kick earlier and rubbed circles on it with his fingers "Does it hurt ?"

She did not answer him

He pressed on it a little and asked again "now ?"

It hurt her. She did not want to give up so easily. She held her lips tight against each other holding her breath trying to control her pain.

Noticing her being strong willed , he pressed on it harder .

Unable to control the pain anymore, she let out a cry opening her mouth gasping some air in as tears poured down , she nodded

Looking at her intently he smiled and said " I thought so.."

He started moving his hands slowly downwards . Anticipating what he was going to do , she started struggling again to get free. Holding her tighter , he slid his hands near her thigh.

Suddenly the door was opened and Ahil walked in like he was sent for her rescue.

Noticing Ahils arrival , Arush loosened his grip and held her by arm

"Dude.. Whats wrong with you? Let her go." he said looking angry at Arush

"I was just teaching her to be obedient." Arush said tightening his grip as he grabbed her out of the room.

Aliya tried to protest but was in vain. She turned to Ahil and looked into his eyes as tears made their way the path already set for them.

Arush shut his eyes in pain. The look on Aliya's face says everything. She felt betrayed by him. In spite of that she was expecting him to go for her rescue. Ahil wanted to amputate Arush's limbs for touching Aliya. He felt like burning him alive for humiliating her. But he felt like he is in a locked in state. He cannot do anything. He just have to watch like a paralyzed person as he has no right to fight. The council would not allow that.

Burying his intuitions he walked out of the room.

Through out the photo shoot Aliya sat lifeless in the chair not fighting at all. From the sight of her anyone could tell , she has given up. She stood there lifeless and broken.