Promise

Ahil's eyes widened in shock as the warm liquid seeped through his layers touching his bare skin. He thought of the obvious possibility for the sudden moisture travelling down his lower torso.

The realisation made him move swiftly throwing Aliya down on the floor making her land painfully on her knees and hands. The back of her dress soaked.

She yelped out in pain

"Fuck.. Did you just pee on me?" He shouted loud enough to cause her to flinch.

Aliya turned around slowly rubbing her knees and elbows. The sight of Ahil's wet pants made her blush in embarrassment. She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her. She looked around to find anything to hide herself. She crawled back in fear and humiliation as Ahil stopped examining his pants and started staring at her intensely.

The sight of Aliya's mortified red face made Ahil realise what he had done. His expressions changed abruptly from anger to concern. It dawned on him that he was the reason for what happened. He moved towards her.

But before he said anything, Aliya got up gaining all her courage while fuming red and barged into the bathroom and shut the door loud enough to let Ahil know she was angry.

Once inside the bathroom Aliya turned on the shower and sat down crying her heart out not bothering to undress her dirty clothes. She got on her knees and buried her face in them sobbing heavily.

Questioning herself how much more humiliation should she go through, She felt broken inside out. Every new day showers her with new surprises and bad fortune. She was on verge of giving up.

After draining her eyes out, she decided to finish her shower and go out as she knew she could not stay there forever. She thought that Ahil too had to shower after what she did to him.

Ahil was greatly disappointed by his profanity. He stood there for a while not knowing how to deal with the situation. Yes, he decided to put on a facade of a bad guy but he was no way wanting to hurt Aliya's feeling in the process.

All he wanted to do was take Aliya back and save his dad's reputation and find a way to save her during the auction. He didn't want to reveal it to her as he wasn't sure if he could really come up with that kinda money or not. He didn't want to keep her hopes up. If he could really save her she would forgive him.

But from the chain of events that's happening, he had been giving all the more reasons for her to hate him. Now even if he buys her in the auction she would still feel enslaved but nothing less.

Absorbed in the thoughts, he dropped his pants down and removed his shirt and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist waiting for Aliya to come out so he could apologize to her and take a shower.

When Aliya finished her shower, she realized she had nothing to wear. Her clothes were soaked and dirty. She wiped herself with a towel and wrapped it around herself high up. She was very reluctant to go out but she knew she could not stay in the bathroom forever.

She opened the bathroom with out making any sound and peeped out to see Ahil.

Ahil was standing near the glass window staring outside. He was in nothing but a white hotel towel hugging his butt tightly. The towel was too small for him running just below his thighs.

To the contrary of guys in the films and magazines with well crafted muscles and waxed shoulders, Ahil didn't have toned muscles or pumped shoulders yet his body was so delectable radiating manliness.  In fact he looked very simple with his back just wide enough to pass her hands ruffling the tiny black hair growing on it making him look more like a perfect epitome of a man. The sight of it made her bite her lips.