Settlements

After one hour of argument about jiya and an other hour of stable conversation about what can they possibly do now, Ahil and Aliya decided to take jiya to bapu anyway.

Though the chances of jiya being bapu's daughter are very minimal looking at the story jiya told them about their parents death, they decided the only choice they have is to take her along and try their luck with bapu and if what jiya said was true, they decided to take her along with them and think of what to do with her later. At this point they didn't trust the police. They both knew well how truthful they would be when it comes to dealing with a mafia gang.

" So you have a lot more to do to me than what we have agreed for! " Ahil told Aliya while driving .
By now jiya calmed down and decided to succumb to her fate in the hands of her kidnappers who didn't seem all that bad as they offered her good food of her choice and entertained her with their silly arguments.

Aliya decided to not answer.

She knew what she got herself into and she just hoped Ahil wouldn't make her do things she was not comfortable and ready for.

" ALIYA.." Ahil shouted. "I was speaking to you. I hate it when people ignores my question. " he sounded angry.

The sudden change in his tone made Aliya straighten up in her seat. Yes she was daring enough to play with him once in a while. But getting him angry while she was at his mercy was definitely not worth it. She decided to respond.

"Hmm.." the dryness in her throat made her response sound more like a timid cry. She wanted to correct it. She didn't want to look weak.

" Huh hruh.. " she corrected her tone and said " What do you want from me?"

Well that didn't come out as strong as she hoped either. The give back she recited in her mind was delivered more like 'how can I serve you sir ?' For which she mentally slapped herself.

"Well... I surely know what I want. " Ahil's cheeks stretched wide with his grin.

Aliya rolled her eyes at his antics.

"You my dear Aliya, would serve me as my girlfriend for the next few days we are on the road. " his face painted of pure pleasure.

" Ah.. I think you misspelled the word serve for act. Girl friends don't serve. " she tested his words.

"Well if you have met one of mine you would understand why it is serve. "

Aliya exhaled in dismay.

"I cannot believe out of all the people you are taking advantage of me in the worst of the situations. " she spoke out of rage.

" I am not going to do anything you would not consent for, if that's what you are worried about."

She turned to him and watched him drive. 'Can she trust him?' Well she doesn't have much choice.