Deja vu

Deja vu     

To Aliya's  surprise her elder sister welcomed her with embrace . Though her younger sister Alisha did not seem to be delighted about her arrival , Aliya disdained her intimidating stares.

Days passed uneventfully.. Sunayana treated her really well. A thought always crossed Aliya's mind ,about the reason why she was disregarded all these years ,like she did not exist ... But she decided to be happy for what she got, than to brood over the past .

There were few occasions when she was in the same room as Arush , but she avoided him like a plague.. According to Aliya , he really was really a plague or even worse.. On the contrary Arush persistently tried to persuade her  from which, Aliya managed to escape most of the time.

Her college started soon and to her surprise her younger sister went to the same college. Alisha was famous in the college with her royal aura , designer clothes and fancy cars. She even had bunch of mean friends who dressed exactly like her trying to imitate her. Aliya tried to avoid Alisha in the college as she anticipated the consequences.

Alisha's birthday arrived and the whole palace was decorated like its a festival . Sunayna decided to arrange a big party that evening and all friends and relatives were invited. The morning passed by some prayers done by several priests on Alisha's name to wish her healthy and happy life ahead. Aliya felt a ray of jealousy at the thought that her birthdays too would have been celebrated that way, if she were at the palace . But she immediately erased the thought as she was finally home and it was what she always wanted .
Sunayna gave Aliya a dress to wear which was a long grey gown which fit her perfectly and it looked very expensive too and she was said she would be meeting all her relatives today. Aliya was excited to finally meet people she had never thought existed in her life .

Just when she was about to leave to her room with the dress given by her sister ,she  heard some ones loud voice from the room in the 1st floor . As she went near the room , the voices became clearer.
"this is the least I expected from you son" Arush's father said
she could hear Arush trying to explain back " but father.."

" I don't need any explanations son. All I asked you to do is get the deal from blue bird co. I don't care if they are outdated or if they are not worth it. All I care is for you to do what I ask you to." His father said in a stubborn voice

" But let me explain it to you father..." Arush tried to explain
" Enough son . Now I know your capabilities and we are done here. You can go to your room"
Arush turned back in disbelief and he loosened his tie to get some air while he left the room in anger and disappointment. As Aliya turned back to leave fast, as she didn't want to catch Arush's attention, she felt a firm grip on her hand and turned back to see  Arush. And in no time he dragged her into his room which was just two rooms away from his fathers office in the same floor .

He pushed her towards the wall and went to lock his room. She shivered in fear and her heart started racing faster as a deja-vu hit her about being in the same room and beaten mercilessly .

She turned around and scanned her surroundings ,which made panic grew in her twisting her internal organs in burning fear. She had nightmares about this very room for years . Still the infernal memories stock her every single night and now she was back in the devils den .
Locking the door securely, Arush walked toward Aliya like a lion towards its prey ,removing his belt adding fuel to the fear in Aliya .
Anticipating to be beaten to death once again by him after many years and knowing she can do nothing but stay still and bear the pain , She closed her eyes and flinched in fear ,expecting the pain from the belt to hit her body anytime soon .

The sight of Aliya, trembling in fear, shutting her eyes tight and standing there totally at his mercy gave Arush a sense of satisfaction. 10 years back him would hit her and get rid of all his frustration of the day . But looking at her cheeks totally flushed and trembling lips turning red , as she bit them out of fear and her chest raising sequentially while she was hyperventilating changed his thoughts about his actions further.

Aliya jolted as she felt her two arms held securely behind her back by Arush and he used the belt to tie her hands . She opened her brown eyes to see what's going on and looked at Arush confused . His demonic eyes met her pleading eyes and shifted towards her lips and with out any warning he held her face in his hands and locked her lips with his and kissed her so hard that she could actually feel the pain in her lower lip. Being crushed between her teeth and his lips, she let out a weak cry in pain and with that he withdrew himself from her and  looked at her lustfully 

"What have you grown into... only  If I knew you would grow out to be this beautiful ....." he paused and kissed her again .

"From now on, you are mine and just mine."

She looked down in fear not knowing what to say and tears roll down her eyes in defeat . Looking at her helpless and totally at his mercy, gratified him  and he released her from his bondage and let her go. She immediately started running towards the door but stopped hearing him shout "stop"

She turned back scared and looked at him.

" Remember this. You are mine . And soon, it would be official.." And he opened the door to let her go.