The photoshoot Part 1

When Aliya gained back her consciousness , she was sleeping in the back seat of car , in which Arush was sitting in the passenger seat next to the driver . A maid was sitting right next to her , looking outside the window , enjoying the view of the busy city with roaring cars of different colors and models , moving in slow motion . She tried to sit but felt dizzy again and started seeing floaters in front of her with shooting head ache. She lied back again shutting her eyes tight to control the pain.

" Rise and shine Princess..." she heard Arush speaking..

She opened her eyes and looked at him in anger and disgust

"Where are you taking me?" she asked in a grumpy voice

"You have a bad memory.. ! " He said mockingly " We are going to the studio.. Here .. Drink this .. you need some energy." He handed her a juice pack.

She felt like shoving it at his face , but decided otherwise and took it ,as she felt taking the headache and dizziness away was very necessary at the moment.

The juice made her feel little better. She felt like herself again. She scanned her surroundings. An idea to escape popped into her head. But, before she could act on her plan, their car pulled  in front of a tall building . Arush got out immediately and dragged her out of the car and into the building grabbing her by her shoulder. The maid tagged along.

The building was full of formally dressed people , busily walking in and out looking into their files and talking in their phones . Arush dragged her into an elevator and pressed the button for 20th floor. Though the elevator was filled with other people, no one seemed to notice the way arush was holding her.

20th floor was massive and decorated very uniquely. CREATIVE ADS. written in block letters . Aliya realized , that it must be an add agency. She walked in confusion looking around like she was in a museum , as Arush dragged her into a room which turned out to be a big studio.

While Aliya was contemplating a escape plan looking around the studio , she heard a familiar voice from behind and turned around to see Ahil walking towards them talking on phone

When he reached them , he hung up the phone and started speaking to Arush .

Aliya was shocked to see Ahil there. To add to her dismay , Ahil tried to an extent , to not make eye contact with Aliya. She could sense the guilt in his eyes.

The sight of Ahil broke what ever little sanity left in her .

"Ahil..! What are you doing here ? " She questioned him.

"Aliya... I....I..own this place.." he looked down , not looking into her eyes. " This is my office "

She had no words to say. She stood there frozen .This very person , along with his father were behaving like they were good people the previous night and now , he is here , supporting the injustice happening to her.

Aliya was taken into a room where, a woman and a man were waiting for her and as soon as she entered , they pounced at her like she was their specimen in the lab. One took care of her hair and the other started applying make up on her .

Aliya sat there looking into the mirror , right at her reflection wondering when has life become so hard to live. Each passing moment was filled with horrible revelations and betrayal. She did not know whom to trust.

Once her makeup and hair were done , the maid handed her a dress to wear . Aliya was shocked when she opened it , as the garment in her hands was nothing more than a two piece bikini with a thin layer of netted fabric in purple color on top of it. No way in the hell she thought she would be wearing that. She threw it down on the floor in anger and started crying hysterically.

"Why are you doing this to me..? .. Please let me go.." She started sobbing holding the maids hands hoping she might let her escape.

Arush entered the room just when the maid was about to respond .
"You are going to put that dress on and you are going to do what ever I ask you to do." He said pulling her closer.

She pushed him instantly and moved back.

" NO... If you think I will comply with you , just because I am scared of you ..? Then you are totally wrong. What would you do?  Hit me..? Bring it on .. I am not going to wear that piece of clothing while I am alive..? " she said in a louder tone trying to gain strength and fight for herself .

Aliya was surprised by her hidden courage which till day, she didn't know she had. Nothing comes before her pride , not even her life. She would die proudly fighting for her dignity.

Arush was shocked by Aliya's reaction. He did not expect this from her. Seeing her as tough girl made her more attractive.

He smirked at her comments and walked closer to her and grabbed her chin with his hand and pulled her closer to his face.

" I understand . You didn't like the dress.. I have a solution for that." He said with a sadistic smile on his face

Aliya looked at him confused

" You are not going to where anything. Let's do this photo shoot naked." He said laughing hysterically " you asked for it baby girl ."

His statement raged Aliya further. She tried to push him away but was in vain as Arush was much stronger and her movement made his grip on her tighten further to the point where it hurts.
Looking into the remorseless and cruel eyes of Arush made her realize, she was at his mercy, no matter how much ever she fights . But the look on his lustful face made her feel disgusted and without even thinking about the consequences , she kicked him in the most sensitive place between his legs with her knees .

The blow from Aliya was totally unexpected by Arush , as the pain started crawling from his core , his entire body shivered in pain . He let go of Aliya and fell on the floor rolling .

With out wasting anymore time Aliya set to flee, leaving behind Arush on the floor in agony.
The sight of him made her regret her action. She never thought she could do that to anyone, but what had situations make her become. For a while she contemplated about helping him . Her conscience shouted at her ' are you going to help him,just so he would strip you and abuse you?' With that she picked her pace again and twisted the doorknob to open it hoping that was her door to freedom..