Welcome to Woodbury

Hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I had some problems with my shoulders and was advised to stay away from my laptop, I hope you all had a lovely christmas and that if you have siblings they are not hogging you joint presents or presents in general. Well then here is the next chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt strong hands pull at the rope that binds my hands together, when I hear the movement of the rope then the feeling of movement of the rope being sliped off my hands fall lifelessly by my sides.

"There ya go princess" Merle sooths as he slips off my blind fold letting it drop to the floor in a heap with the rope.

Merle's hands undo the finale bindings on my feet when movement strikes from the other side of the room.

Beth is slamming herself against Jaz trying to undo the rope but it is not working much to their favour.

"I will get Jaz you do Beth?" I ask Merle and he nods.

I walk over to my friend and she stills with the nearness of footsteps.

"Don't kill me, I'm too young to die!" She squeaks.

"Jaz...its me" I chuckle.

"rose" Jaz sighs with relief.

I laugh quietly as I untie her from the binds of rope she was enslaved in, I leave the blindfold until last. When I am finally done she jumps up and hugs me tightly, as I stand there dumbfounded by her most recent display of affection.

"I thought you were dead until I heard your voice earlier!" She quietly yells.

"Wait" She stops "Where are we?" She asks.

"Merle where are we?" I ask my brother who stands with an unbound Beth.

"Well the Governor calls this place Woodbury" Merle shrugs.

Beth takes a step forward resulting on her nearly falling flat on her face, but Merle catches her intime.

"Come on, sugartits" Merle groans hoisting Beth up.

Merle lead us up the stone steps to a more homely scene.

A man is seated on a chair wearing a white buttoned shirt, clean trousers with a black quilted zip vest, he looked rather handsome with neat brown hair, he looked mid 30's to early 40's but he still looked young.

"Hello my name is Philip Blake but most people nowadays call me The Governor, you must be Jaz Mitchell, Beth Riccardo and Rose Dixon sister of my second in command Merle Dixon" Philip said with a smile.

There were a few moments of silence before Beth and Jaz both said hello to the dashing man.

He looked to me smile still bright.

"Hello, you don't mind if I call you Philip do you?" I ask my brother gripping my arm as If I offended the man in some way.

"I don't usually let people call me that anymore but you can if you wish" Philip admitted turning away from us.

"Rose you should be careful!" Jaz whisper screamed in my ear.

"Yeah this guy seems to be in charge" Beth hissed.

"I am" Philip spoke turning back towards us.

I smiled seeing that they didn't talk due to the mans domineering authority.

"Follow me" Philip demanded and we all walked behind him to a set of rooms in a vast corridor.

Philip walked up to the first door and pointed at it.

"This is your room Beth Riccardo" Philip spoke not really paying attention to Beth as she stumbled into her room.

We walked down a little bit to see two rooms.

"The one on the left is yours Jaz Mitchell" Philip pointed and Jaz walked into the room giving me a finale smile as the door closed behind her.

"This is your room Rose Dixon, I hope it is to your liking, if you need anything you find me" Philip offered with a smile.

I nodded, turning the handle to my new room.

I turned back to see Philip had left.

I sighed and walked inside.

The room was huge, I had a four poster bed with red satin sheets, the room it's self was a beauty in compare to the other rooms I had stayed in before.

I dropped my body onto the bed and relaxed into the warmth and comfort of the bed.

I instantly forgot there was a world outside this a world of hate and destruction.

But even if I forgot all that for a second I remembered my brother Daryl stuck with the group on his own, I promised I wouldn't leave him, yet here I am again, in comfort and happy whilst he is alone and fighting for his life. This room isn't that homely anymore and the sheets are not warm, soft and forgiving I feel guilt overwhelm me.

I remember the sweet Lea Greene the way she was so happy and positive all the time filling everyone's life with joy 'nd happiness, the way she lit up a room. The light in my room isn't as bright as it was without Lea. She is out there dealing with the horrors of this world and day by day that light will fade and we won't be there to light it back up.

I remember Sophia my little angel, the girl I treat as my own, while we were lost she kept our morals high, this room suddenly loses it meaning when I think of Sophia 'nd Carl out there shivering cold in the outside world losing there hope and innocence, my little troublemakers are out there freezing to death while I am warm.

I remember Rick. The man I love out there with his wife, the woman he loves, carrying the most beautiful life on earth, a child. I remember how he saved me from the walkers making me leave, but I remember the pain he put me through the heartbreak. I miss him.

I miss my loved ones.

The door opens and the figure I love steps through.

"Princess, I know its hard but we will find Daryl" Merle whispers drying tears I didn't know I had shed.

"Go take a shower and afterward we will have some dinner, ok?" He asks.

I nod making my way to the shower.

I see Merle sit on my bed already waiting before clasping the door to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah yer finally done" Merle groans as he sits up from the bed, he must of dosed off.

My eyes run down my brother til they reach his hand, the one that Daryl said he had found.

I gasp.

His arm was put into some metal thing going up to his elbow, it had what seems like a knife at the end, sharp and deadly.

"Yeah, bout that, I had ta cut ma hand off" Merle muttered.

I lift my hand and run it along the cool metal, my brother flinches and I jerk back, wondering what I have done wrong.

"Merle?" I say questionly.

"Sorry" he mutters.

"Lets go to dinner" I say sliding my hand in his.

He drags me down to a big dinning room at the edge of the stairs.

Jaz and Beth are already seated.

Philip is at the end of the table right were a king would be seated. Merle takes the seat to the right and Philip offers me the seat to the left which I take.

"So did you ladies enjoy your rooms?" Philip asks.

"Yes it was beautiful" Beth replies first.

"I havn't had a shower that good in ages" Jaz boasts.

They look to me and I hold back the guilt that wages through me.

"It is a lovely room, the bed is so comfortable" I say with a smile to Philip.

He smiles back with pearly white teeth.

That man is so perfect, it is unreal and this place, everything is so neat so my taste, there has to be something wrong no place shouldn't be this nice.

"How did you find a place like this,Philip?" I ask.

Philip turns to me and replies "I stumbled upon it".

He turns away and back to a conversation he was having with my brother.

A clatter of footsteps rush down the stairs into the dinning room we are all seated at.

A boy about our age came into the room blonde hair flying all over the place but he had bright blue eyes and I looked to the side and Beth was blushing bright crimson.

I think somebody has a crush.

"Charlie Lenehan" Beth gasped, I literally thought she was chocking.

"Yeah" The boy blushed.

I looked at Jaz and she looked back at me.

We both were utterly confused to why Beth was acting like a thirsty fangirl.

Then the pin dropped, Charlie Lenehan was from that group that she liked Bars and Melody, she went on about them a lot when they first came out and was totally obsessed with Charlie.

"Your Charlie from Bars and Melody right?" I asks drawing his attention from Beth to me.

"Yeah" He replies and I smirk.

"My friend Beth here loved your group" I mused and Beth turned bright pink.

She looked at me and shot devil glares. Which I cunningly ignored.

"Hey Charlie why don't you tell Beth some more about Bars and Melody" I hinted.

"Yeah sure" He said holding out his hand for Beth to take 'nd they left the room hand in hand, how cute.

Jaz started laughing.

"Whats up with you?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer because she was laughing crazily.

"Rose, you gotta check out my new trick!" Jaz giggled.

Jaz got up from my seat and I got prepared to be amazed.

She put her hands behind her back and linked them, then pulled them over her head and they were still linked, she let go and held up her hands.

I applauded my best friend whist Merle looked away and Philip just sat there motionless, I mean the guy has probably seen worse like a head in a fish tank or somat.

"Well I'm gona hit the hay" Jaz spoke with a sleepy grumble "Rose ya comin?"

I looked over to my brother, he was still talkin' to Philip about somat so I agreed.

When I finally reached my room, I flopped onto my bed this time remembering how lucky I am, that I should judge Philip because I don't know him, there are still good people in this world and he may be one of them.

But there was one thought still in my mind why did Merle flinch away from me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats all for Today I have wrote alot actually in my sense I have been writing this for 3 hours maybe more but hey I hope you enjoyed that. I certainly did! Anybody wanna make a guess at the finale question leave it in the comments below and as always...

Stay Tuned! x