Dearly Beloved

Sitting in a chair with pins everywhere is not fun especially with Lea and Jaz prodding them about your hair, this was on the brink of agony and I wonder why women get married so much, this is it for me even if Rick wanted a proper wedding when this was all over. We are doing this properly, Lea picked a beautiful dress up for me on a run, whilst Jaz got me makeup and shoes, Missy was the one that suggested that my hair should go in a bun. I hate her for the pain I am in right now.

"Turn around Rosie" Lea orders as I turn myself so they can see my face.

Lea starts to colour my lips pink with the makeup Jaz found on her run. I suspect Rick is getting ready in Daryl or Merle's cell. I wonder if he will wear a tux ? He might wear that tight shirt he wears when he goes out or his deputy uniform. I hope he looks smart though.

"There your done" Jaz beams and I get up.

I walk over to the mirror and stretch my legs seeing as I have been sitting in that chair for two hours. What I see in the mirror astounds me, I look beautiful and that is something I never thought I would call myself.

"Turn around" Beth insists from behind me.

I turn so they can see my dress ( )

"You look amazing!" Beth cries.

"Utterly beautiful" Missy gasps.

"Rick is totally gonna drool over you" Lea giggles.

"If he hurts you I will shoot him down" Jaz says unjokingly.

"Thanks guys I love your outfits, I hope the others put in as much effort" I giggle.

Lea does a twirl in her short blue dress ( )

Jaz strikes a pose in her darker blue dress ( )

Beth spins around and her pink dress sparkles ( )

Missy leans against the cell wall but her dress makes her look so girly that she pouts at us ( )

"You guys look spectacular, you will probably steal the limelight off me and Rick" I joke.

"Stop being silly, everyone knows you will be the star today" Lea scolds with a smile.

"I look silly" Missy grumbles.

"No you don't" Beth reassures.

"I do!" Missy groans.

"No you don't" Lea says with a dangerous look in her eyes.

"I can't believe you made me wear this Rose!" Missy moans.

"Shut up Missy this is Rose's wedding!" Jaz growls turning to play about with the pins in my hair.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry Rose!" Missy squeaks.

"It's fine you look perfect" I mumble looking myself over in the mirror.

"Come on Rose you don't wanna miss yer own wedding" Maggie yells from the stairs.

"Oh shit, we gotta go!" I gasp looking for my watch then realizing that I broke it when the apocalypse started.

"Not without me yer don't" Merle says behind me making me jump.

"Merle" Missy gasps and clings onto him.

So cute...apart from the fact she might break his heart leaving me,his dear young sister, to pick up the pieces.

"What are you doing here?" Beth asks.

"I'm here to walk my sister down the aisle" Merle replies.

"I thought her dad was meant to do that?" Missy asks.

We all look at her and I nearly face palm.

"One he is dead and two he was a total dickhead, asshole, piece of shit, bastard, drug ass son of a bitch" Jaz growls and I remember when she came round when he was at home when I was twelve.

-Flash back-

Merle was gone, he was now in the Army and Daryl was gone fer the evening probably getting food or money fer us as daddy didn't share what he earned he spent it on drugs, booze and cigarettes but sometimes he remembered he had children not punching bags and paid the rent. But that was once in a blue moon.

I sit in the corner sore from the beating I had received last night, I was letting it heal because Jaz and Beth didn't know about how abusive my dad was to us.

There was a knock at the door.

Maybe it is Daryl?

No he has the key.

Maybe Merle is back from the army?

I doubt it even if he had been discharged he wouldn't come back to this slum especially when he knew dad was home, he avoided dad at all costs, that's the reason why he left. Leaving me and Daryl to try and protect ourselves.