A little party never killed nobody

The party is about safety, control and evil.

"Does this dress look pretty, it has to be perfect fer...um" Lea asks pulling out a beautiful blue summer dress.

"Its fer Blake and yes you look hot darling" I say smiling at my bestfriend.

Lea did a little swirl in her outfit and I knew Blake will fall head over heels for her.

( )

"What about me?" Jaz asks walking into the room with a light blue dress on that brought out her eyes.

( )

"You look gorgeous babe" I say and I mean it.

"Thanks Rosie, now go and get changed we wanna know what you picked" Jaz chides pushing me into the bathroom.

When I return to them their mouths drop open at the short dark red dress, the same colour as my lips.

( )

"It's a shame Rick isn't here or he would have eaten you up" Lea says with a wink.

"Yeah and Martinez will definatly wanna tap that when he sees you" Jaz giggles.

"You guys look amazing!" I squeal and we all have a group hug.

"We have to go now its seven o'clock" Jaz says as the door knocks.

When Jaz opens the door there stands Elliot who looks very smart with his very handsome looking twin Blake next to him but behind them is a very pissed off looking Merle.

"Wow Jaz you look so beautiful" Elliot beams and Jaz blushes like crazy.

"Lea you light up this room so magnificently" Blake claimed and I swear Lea nearly fainted.

"Oi you two move outa the way I wanna see my date!" Merle yelled as the boys moved out of the way so he could see in.

Merle's mouth fell open when he layed sight on me, after he realised his mouth was open he slammed it shut and a big grin appeared on his face.

"My, my Princess you look so beautiful" Merle says with tears in his eyes and a proud smile on his lips.

He held his hand out to me with proud eyes.

"Come on Princess you will go to the ball" Merle chides with a smile.

I hear my friends aww behind us.

I notice that Merle hasn't dressed up like Elliot and Blake have. He is wearing white well as white as it gets with Merle shirt with a black shirt unbuttoned on top, with his normal trousers on. I don't mind of course we look good together.

When we get down I hear a lot of music which really lifts my nerves. Merle leads me to where people are dancing and having a good time. I exect the music thats playing would already be out of date if this was the time without the apocolypse.

We dance for what seems like forever the music is intoxicating never have I missed music this much, when I used to walk to school I would listen to music and at the clubs where I danced with red necks there was music but I never appreicated it like I do now, the beautiful melody takes me away as for the first time in ages I let go of the troubles we face and dance.

A Guard comes up to us mid dance and a few stop and stare at us.

"Merle, Rose, Jaz and Lea there is a problem and the Governor wants to see you, bring your dates" The guard says leading us away as I clutch Merle's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I bet your wondering why your here?" Philip asks.

We all nod and I'm actually very curious for once.

"There has been a break in the guards are on watch out, we think it might be the Prison group, keep an eye out and if you see them shoot as soon as possible everyone of them must die" Philip says and leaves leaving us in a state of dispare.

We have to kill our friends. I have to kill my brother, my family, my lover.

"We have to do this" I say and everyone looks at me.

"What about Rick, Daryl our friends?" Jaz asks.

"It might not be them" Merle says getting out his gun.

"Lets go" I say tears brimming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked out weapons ready, ready to kill our friends but never ready.

"Rose I got somat I need to tell ya" Merle says.

"What?" I say turning to him.

"I helped torture the chinaman and his girlfriend" Merle says almost sorrowfully.

"He's korean and wait Glenn and Maggie are here?" I say.

"Whatever and yeah thats probably where the people from the Prison will go." Merle replies.

"We gotta go get them" I say running in the direction of where I know they will be.

Then we stop.

Guns.Firing.smoke.death. They are here.

Men around us are shot and the people around us are dying.

"Rick!" I shout looking for him.

"Rose!" I hear from through the smoke.

"Oh no you don't" Someone says as it all goes black.

Daryl.Rick.Merle.Lea.Jaz.Missy.Beth.Help.

Thoughts rush round my mind as I feel myself coming to, I am not bound which is a good thing but I over look the fighting ring.

The Governors voice rings out "What can I say? Hasn't been a night like this since the walls were completed. And I thought we were past it..past the days when we all sat, huddled, scared in front of the TV during the early days of the outbreak. The fear we all felt then, we felt it again tonight. I failed you. I promised to keep you safe. Hell, look at me. (pointing to his missing eye) You know, I..I should tell you that we'll be okay, that we're safe, that tomorrow we'll bury our dead and endure, but I ..I won't, because I can't. Because I'm afraid. That's right. I'm afraid of terroists who want what we have. Want to destroy us! And worse because one of those terroists is one of our own. Merle the man I counted on, the man I trusted. He led 'em here. And he let 'em in. It was you. You lied, betrayed us all. This is one of the terrorists. Merle's own brother. What should we do with them,huh? Kill them? You wanted your brother. Now you got him".

"No" I cried when Daryl was brought out next to Merle.

I had an idea and it may be crazy but it might save my brothers.

I looked at my friends and we got up walked to the side of the ring and jumped over.

We walked up to my brothers and went into a circle.

"You say you wanted the terrorists you will have to have all of us" I say looking at the people in the circle with me. Daryl,Merle,Lea,Jaz,Elliot and Blake.

"You will all have to fight then" The Governor dismissed.

Then the walkers appeared and this time they had teeth not the ones pulled out but they were all there sharp and deadly.

Merle punched Daryl and he feel to the floor and I felt like screaming. The walkers edged closer to us when weapons were dropped down to us by none other than Jaz's brother's and she looked so proud.

I picked up my bow and started shooting.

"Daryl, Merle stop!" I yelled as they continued the fight.

"Please!" I screamed at them with tears in my eyes.

They stopped but didn't fight just whispering words to each other.

"Winner goes free, fight to the death!" The Governor yells and the crowd gets more riled up.

"I'm gonna do whatever I got to do to prove that my loyalty is to this town!" Merle yells but throws me and Daryl a wink and we have caught his bluff.

Then the blood and gore begins slicing down walkers and putting arrows in their skulls.

"follow my lead little sister" Merle says as he drags us out of the ring toward the gate.

Then Glenn is here calling to us "Stay close guys!"

"Go let's go!" Lea yells.

"Lets go!!" Jaz calls after her.

Then the rest are here.

"You look very sexy, Rose" Rick's voice brushes against my ear as we make our getaway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys wow two updates today that is extreame for me but I really wanted to upload that. I know that they don't let Merle into the group right away but hey this is my story and if I want Merle to be a nice racist then so be it. Also a shoutout to Missy Smith because she has written an amazing start to her new book "His name is agent" so please check it out. ()

Thats all for today so...

Stay Tuned x