Is it Love?

I rode on my own to the Prison much to everyone's dismay, they thought that I would ride with Rick but we have enough time to catch up when we get back to the Prison, I rode on my trusty motorbike its deep red coat sets off the black in my leather jacket and I hope that my dress isn't riding up at the back.

When we parked inside the Prison it was hard to tell who came up first but Maggie, Glenn, Daryl and Missy had come to bring us home shooting many of the residents at Woodbury to get us out.

Us Woodbury citizens stood there watching the people we once knew walking towards us we had made it Jaz, her brothers TJ, Jaxon and Alfie, Lea, Elliot, Blake, Merle and I we had made it out of that hell hole.

They look nervous like they don't know us, well some of us they don't and Merle has hurt people in our group before but I won't let him do that again because as much as I love my brother these people are my family too.

"Why are they nervous?" I ask Rick.

"They don't know the others, neither do we" Rick replies a cold expression on his face.

"Babe?" I ask.

"What!" Rick growls his cold eyes never leaving mine and I have to swallow the lump that lies in my throat, when did he get so cold?

The way his stone cold eyes looked it brought tears that I never thought I would cry again to my eyes, I had to leave and I had to go now. I ran into the Prison. Down the twists and turns of corridors until there was this room. Blood stained the floor with a dead walker inside, I sat and the tears flowed. The pain in my heart nearly matched the pain in my body where my scars are.

"Rose!" Daryl yells.

"I-I'm in h-here" I stutter.

Daryl storms into the room crossbow slung over his shoulder with a beyond anger expression, his knuckles had freash blood on them and I instantly knew what happened, Rick was probably lying somewhere either with Hershel or on the Prison grounds, not that my brother would care they are only doing what they think is best and that is protecting me, but I just hope that Rick is not too hurt even though he hurt me so.

"Rose, are you ok?" Daryl asks tentivly caressing my cheek.

"M'fine" I mutter sarcasm dripping from the word.

"I know ya not d'nt lie" Daryl sooths stroking my hair.

"Sarcasm brother o' mine" I mutter.

"Oh" Daryl whispers.

"Stay back asshole!!" Jaz screams from down the corridor.

"Don't come any further you dick!" Lea yells.

"Don't make me cut off yer foot!!" Missy snarls.

"Back up ya prick!" Beth curses.

Thats when I know who is coming down the corridor.

"Don't make me get Merle!" Lea yells.

"Or Daryl!" Beth says.

"Daryl's with her" Missy dead pans.

"Please" A broken mans voice begs.

"I love her" He says again.

"Well, you loved her enough to break her again!" Jaz screams.

"Break her?" He asks.

"Yeah did you see the way she was when she found out yer wife was preggers!" Jaz snarls.

"I'm sorry" Rick pleads.

I know he won't win a fight against one of my friends especially when they have fully loaded guns and weaponry.