Surprise

I still don't think I can get over how beautiful mornings are. True I used to hate them but now that each could be my last with the sun glowing through the darkened curtains that look so perfect you couldn't tell that hell waits just outside you door. Light engulfs me as I pull them back basking in the suns powerful rays.

"Why did we lie to him?" Jaz asks groggily getting up from her bed.

"We had to either that or Beth will be in danger, we can hold our own and she is dealing with a bad break up, she won't be able to lie properly without telling him what really happened" I reply.

"So we are doing this fer her protection?" Jaz asks.

"Sort of" I reply making my way over to the wardrobe and pulling out today's outfit ( )

Jaz huffs and gets out of bed heading straight for the wardrobe and starts pulling out clothes.

"Do you think I look pretty in this?" Jaz asks holding up a very girly outfit, well as girly as can be for Jaz.( )

"Yes very and may I ask why you want to look pretty" I say knowing full well why she wants to look pretty, for Elliot.

"Well can't a girl look nice in a world as shit as ours!" Jaz huffs and heads to her bed to put on her clothes. I just sit there and smile knowing that he is already breaking down her walls, but I just hope he doesn't hurt her like Charlie hurt Beth.

"We gotta go soon, Governor wanted to have a meeting with us and some others" I say and Jaz looks up with a bored expression.

"I wonder what it's gonna be about now" Jaz groans obviously still tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are seated in Philip's office yet again but this time Merle, Martinez and Andrea are here. I wonder where Michonne is she wouldn't have left Andrea with Philip not after three days ago, unless...they had a fight.

"The reason I have called you all in here is because we will be doing something very important tonite" Philip starts a grin on his face when he sets eyes on Andrea.

All I can think is god no, he can't have wooed her already and where is Michonne!?

"What are we doing, Governor?" Andrea asks but her voice is all husky and I know what Andrea has been doing in her spare time.

"We are throwing a party" Philip states.

"A party?" Milton says walking into the room.

"Ah, yes Milton a party" Merle mocks and I shove him in the side to make him stop, Milton was so nice to me on my first week here that I feel like I have to protect him.

"I hate bullies" Milton mutters.

I have to stifle a laugh at that comment, but I knew that Merle would do something to shut Milton up if I did. Philip looked bored at the petty argument between Merle and Milton so this must happen a lot when I am not here but it is comical to watch.

"Ph- I mean Governor, we can't have a party, the experiment I'm working on it needs power and a party would drain that power" Milton pleads.

"Shut up Miltie" Merle growls obviously wanting the party to go ahead.

It's kinda cute that Merle calls Milton 'Miltie' and if they were not always fighting and if my brother wasn't such a bully I think the two of them could be friends, I mean the nickname isn't that bad, Merle calls Daryl "Darylena", he calls other girls "Sugar tits" and he calls me "Princess" but hey mine isn't that bad.

"Merle" I warn and he looks at me with a hurt look.

"Thank you Rose, now Milton tell me how long you will need to finish this 'experiment' " Philip asks.

"Ten days" Milton replies.

"After the party tonite you can have your ten days" Philips states.

"But" Milton starts.

"After tonite" Philip says again with that authoritive tone.

"Yes Governor" Milton says with a sigh.

Merle has a big smirk on his face as we get up, I smack him round the head and shoot him a look.

"Milton" I start.

A guard opens the door, looking around until his eyes set on Philip.

"There is someone at the gates" The guard says signalling for us to come.

When we get to the gate it is still closed but the men are talking to a feminine voice outside of them and its a wonder why they haven't opened the gates as some are acting as whipped as cream.

"Open the gates" Philip demands.

After a few moments the gate is worked open and the person that stands there hair wisping around her face leaves me shocked to the very bone, that person wasn't meant to be here they were meant to be safe.

"Surprise" Was all the person said as me and Jaz embraced her in a hug.

"Lea your meant to be safe" I whisper.

"Well I got sommat to tell ya" She whispers back.

Philip stares us down taking note of Lea's appearence.

"Who are you and how do you know Rose and Jaz?" He asks voice filled with authority.

"I'm Lea Greene and I knew them from school" Lea states a tranquil smile on her face like being here didn't bother her.

Philip nods.

"Well...Lea.. you will stay with Rose and Jaz in their house for now" He says turning around and heading back into his house.

I stand there surprised that he hasn't questioned her as much as I thought he would but here is Lea free as can be unscathed.

We head back to our house Lea in tow with questions that need to be asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cute outfit" Jaz says looking at Lea.
( )

"Thank you, and you too look very nice, you got a boyfriend here or something?" Lea teased.

"No" Jaz said blush fanning out her cheeks.

"aww!" Lea cries hugging Jaz as she tries to get away, hitting and tryin to bite her in the process.

I clear my throat and they both stop and face me.

"How did you get here unscathed?" I ask.

"Missy drove me here, she remembered being here with her parents" Lea answers.

"Ok, is the others ok?" I ask.

"Yeah they are all fine but worried about you lot" Lea answers.

I nod.

"We.." I start when there is a knocking at the door.

Lea opens it and her mouth opens wide when she sees Blake and Elliot standing there.

"Er...hello I'm Blake and this is my brother Elliot" Blake says and I can tell Lea has a light blush on her cheeks.

"Hey guys!" I say smiling.

"Hey Jaz and Rose" They say.

Jaz is blushing when Elliot comes up to her.

"So..erm Jaz I know we haven't known each other that long but will you go with me to the party tonite?" Elliot asks.

"As a date?" Jaz asks with a full on blush.

Elliot nods.

"Then yes" Jaz says with a smile.

"Yay!" Lea squeals.

We all look at her.

"Well...Lea I haven't known you five minutes but you seem fun and your very pretty so...um will you be my date?" Blake asks.

"Yes, yes ,yes!!" Lea yells hugging him tight but then suddenly letting go.

"We all have dates but what about you Rose?" Lea asks sadly.

"I will go with Merle" I say and the room erupts with laughter.

"I think that Martinez has a bit of a crush on you" Jaz says winking at me.

"Um I'm in love with Rick remember" I say through a fit of giggles.

"We have something we gotta tell you" Jaz says now very serious.

"Yeah" Lea says.

"We are leaving tonite" I say.

"What!" The boys gasp.

"I thought you liked it here?" Elliot asks.

"The Governor is crazy and we have friends at the Prison" I reply.

"We are in is it just us then?" Blake asks.

"No my brothers and Merle are coming, right Rose?" Jaz asks.

"Yeah, but I haven't asked Merle yet.." I say.

"Rose" Jaz groans.

"Do it now but be quick" Lea says.

"He is at the Governor's house" Blake chides pushing me out the door and then shuting it as I make my way over to Philip's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open the door and head upstairs and there is one room that I haven't been in before. It's Philip's.

I open it and step inside.

It's not as big as I suspected it to be but Andrea must have been in here as the bed is all messed up. I look around and there is a door left open on the other side of the room. I enter.

Looking around I feel sick in my stomach.

So many walker head's stuffed into fish tanks but the two at the middle catch my eye they look like... no it can't be. I dig out the photo of Missy's parents and they strike a lot of resemblance to the two in the tank.

I take out the sword I have strapped to my back and pull the heads out of the tank driving my sword into their skulls.

I hear a smash from the side of me and by the bars is a little girl with a bag over her head.

"It's ok sweetie, I'm gonna get you out" I say walking towards the door when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Rose!" Merle hisses grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"What is this" He says picking up Missy's parents heads.

"They are Missy's parents!" I snarl trying to get them.

"Who is Missy?" He asks.

"A friend" I reply.

"Merle puts them back in the tank.

"Merle we gotta go" I say.

"Damn right, if he catches us in here, we die" Merle snarls grabbing me and pulling me out of the room.

"No, I mean we have to leave Woodbury tonite!" I pleaded.

"Let me think fer a sec, you wanna leave Woodbury where it is safe!?" Merle yells.

"Yes" I say.

"Your crazy" He mutters.

"Merle please" I beg.

"I'll think about it" He mumbles.

I smile and kiss his cheek and open the door to leave.

"Rose, your my date tonite I ain't having them guys staring you down like yer some meat" Merle growls and I chuckle.

"Ok" I say leaving Philip's room and I hope that I never have to see a sight so horrific again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys today I am doing a double update so get prepared for another chapter tonite xx

Stay Tuned x