Loverboy

Merle's short POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Officer friendly came to me while my sister was stuck in that bed unconscious with blood pooling from her leg. He wanted revenge, well didn't we all he tried to kill her and this time he nearly succeeded at first Hershel thought that my princess would die from the blood loss, but she didn't because she is a fighter; a Dixon.

He wanted to ask me something, something important he said.

He presented my with a ring and looked me in the eye; it was quite beautiful really.

"I'm sorry, Officer Friendly, but I like tits" I smirked.

His jaw fell open and his eyes widened "N-not you!" He yelled.

"Shh you will wake up the whole cell block" I hiss.

"I want yer permission" Rick whispered.

"Yer not good enough fer ma princess but I think yer the best man out there fer her, so if yer askin' me then I'll say yeah plus I spec' ya'll already asked Daryl" I smirk.

Rick nods slowly.

"There is somat else I need ta ask yer" Rick says.

"I told yer I will not marry ya" I tease.

"No, I need you to take Michonne to The Governor; this needs to end I will not marry Rose only to die days later" He growls.

"Of course" I mutter regret pooling in my stomach, Michonne was good and taking her to The Governor would mean---I don't even wanna think about it. But my sister is more important and I won't let that bastard ruin her life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Rick's arms sore from last night's activities.

He looks so beautiful with the first glimpse of light grazing his face reflecting off his ocean blue eyes, It highlights his full pink lips that are swollen from my kisses; he is truely beautiful.

"Good morning beautiful" Rick groans stretching so the sheets move downwards to give me a perfect view of his---perfect ass--- and his most huge---

"Rose, you in there?" Rick asks with a knowing smirk.

I groan and press a long and hard kiss to them full pink lips. But he pulls away all to soon.

"Come on babe, we need to get to breakfast it's important" Rick worries.

"More important than my beauty sleep, I mean you kept me up all night" I groan.

"One, you started it and two, very important"Rick chides with a seductive wink.

Rick get out of bed and starts fumbling around for his clothes that were tossed all over the room last night in a bid to get them off as soon as possible, I smirk at the memories.

Rick holds up his shirt pointing to the rip up the middle.

"Really Rose?" He chuckles.

"Ha you wanted it rough, Officer" I seductively say.

Rick visibly gulps.

"Why don't you come back to bed, Officer?" I seductively ask.

"W-we n-need t-to get to b-breakfast" Rick stammers.

"What's so important about breakfast?" I ask hurt.

"N-nothing" He stammers pulling on a new shirt and tugging on some boots.

"Rick tell me" I say getting out of bed and heading for the wardrobe.

"I can't" He replies.

I pick out today's outfit.
( )

I turned to face Rick and his eyes automatically went to my shirt.

"Tell me" I repeat.

"I can't" He replies moving closer with a predatory look on his face.

"But I will do this" He says.

Rick smashes his lips to mine in a fiery kiss that turns my insides to molten, his hands moving all over my body and heat seared wherever he touched and I was basking in the heat of Rick Grimes. His tongue licked against my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave, battling for dominance as Rick pulled back.

I sigh looking him in the eye.

What now?

Does he not like me or something?

I look at his trousers and see his boner so it must not be that.

So what is it?

"Rick what's wrong?" I ask with a teary expression.

"Nothing" He replies looking away.

"Rick, do you want to break up with me?" I ask trying not to cry.

"No! Why would you think that?" He asks pulling me close.

"You didn't want to---you know" I cry gesturing towards the bed.

"Rose, not everything in our relationship is gonna be about sex" Rick says wiping away my tears.

"I know---It's just it had been so long since we finally had time to ourselves" I say looking at his beautiful eyes.

"I know, I know" Rick says pecking my lips.

Rick moves away but takes my hand and pulls me out of the cell.

"Breakfast?" I ask with a smile.

Rick nods and I laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sit at the small table where everybody else sat.

There was a chorus of "Hey Rose" Throughout the room.

I look at Rick suspiciously whilst he just shrugs cheekily.

"Hey princess" Merle says walking in and kissing my cheek before sitting down.

"Everyone here?" Rick asks.

"Yeah" Daryl says in the far corner.

"Rose" Rick says getting up from his seat.

"Yeah" I say.

I look at him and gasp when I see he is now on the floor holding a red satin box in his hand, he opens it and reveals the most precious ring I have ever seen or stolen. It is a large ruby with four smaller ones around it with a pure silver ring with the writing inside 'You are what I live for' I cry at the beautiful gesture and text until I realise everyone is looking at me waiting for an answer. I look to Rick and he looks terrified.

Merle coughs from beside me.

"Rose Beatrice Dixon will you do me the upper most honor of marrying me? Rick asks in a shaky voice.

I jump into Rick's arms crying "yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes" Over and over.

"My loverboy" I whisper in his ear and I see him smile through tears.

There is a series of cheers from behind us.

"When's the wedding?" Maggie's sister Beth asks excitedly.

"Tomorrow" Rick replies.

"Tomorrow" I gasp and look at him.

"That's ok isn't it?" Rick asks worriedly.

"It's fine I just didn't expect it to be so quick" I smile.

"Tomorrow it is then" Hershel says with a smile.

I turn to look at Rick.

"Who did you ask fer permission?" I ask with a grin.

"Merle,Daryl, Hershel,Jaz,Lea,Beth, Missy,Maggie,Glenn the list goes on, everybody here is so damn protective over you" He says.

I smile at everyone but turn back to Rick when he takes my hand and slips the ring on.

"But I will always protect, love and care for you my love" Rick says looking deep into my eyes with that smolding look of his that sets my nerves on fire.

"You will always be my loverboy" I giggle as Rick picks me up and walks me back to our cell with the formidable groans of the group behind us and a "Go get it dad" from Carl whilst Sophia giggled at Merle told em all to shut up as they were ruining the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry that chapter is rubbish but this chapter is dedicated to white rabbit. ( )

If you guys missed the last chapter or just didn't read it you would know that I am giving shout out's to those who favourite my book because you know they are amazing and just so you know that if I have not done you yet I will get round to it so thanks!! xx

Hopefully another update tomorrow but if not...

Stay Tuned x