We're going to die

I lay in my bed, cuddled up to Rick with Judith laying between us.

Carl is with Hershel's daughter Beth in the library, reading comics that Michonne brought back on a run that went down recently.

"Don't leave me" Rick mummers against my hair and he pulls me close so Judith is sandwiched closer to us and I can smell his fresh scent mixed with the smell of the soil that is on his clothes when he tends to the garden, his garden.

"I can't promise that anymore" I whisper carefully trying not to wake Judith from her slumber.

"I know, I just don't want to lose you, or Judith, or Carl, or anyone else" He whispers kissing my temple.

"I love you" I say looking into his ocean blue orbs, that have seen such horror and destruction yet still look seamlessly beautiful.

"I love you too" He whispers.

"When are we going back for Andrea?" I ask.

"Soon" Rick mutters and Judith stirrs.

"Rick she is in danger with him, he is a danger to us" I whisper worriedly.

Judith lets out a cry and we know what that means, it's feeding time, we managed to get baby food from a local store that had barely been raided, so we were very lucky to say the least coming back with baby food and supplies including some weaponry.

"I will get her" I say moving to get up when Rick lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Rose, lay down you need your rest, I will get her" He says reaching out for the food on the bedside table.

"Here we go, Judy" Rick says as he takes his daughter into his arms feeding her the food and nothing could look more beautiful and so rare at the same time.

"We are going back for Andrea today" I say before closing my eyes to get some rest before we leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake to the yelling of our group downstairs.

I get up to go see what all the fuss is about when I hear Daryl shout.

"To hell she is going back there we barely got her back last time!" My brother yells.

"Plus she is my wife and carrying my child!" Rick bellows and I instantly know they are talking about getting Andrea back, and no matter what they say I am going back and I will kill that bastard for what he has done to us, to my brother, my family.

"Rose is as stubborn as hell, she will want to go" Jaz says as I near the door.

"She will kill him for what he has done" Lea adds.

"She isn't going alone" Missy interjects.

"Who says she is going in the first place!" Daryl yells.

"I do!" I say walking down the stairs looking at them all.

They look shocked but it serves them right for trying to decide my life without me being present.

"It is my choice" I add looking at my family.

"Rose think of the baby" Hershel pleads.

"Yeah, Rose, it is a gift, to us all, like Judith is" Maggie begs.

"It's against the bible" Hershel's daughter Beth adds and we all look at her.

"She's right, and we can't lose you mum" Carl pleads.

"Why am I so different somebody is gonna end up risking their lives, so why do I matter" I ask looking at each and every one of them, somehow pleading for them to comply.

"She should go" Michonne says from the far corner.

Everyone goes silent not expecting to hear Michonne have a say in this, let alone have an opinion that agree's with mine, the whole group looks shocked and Daryl looks like he is about to blow a gasket.

"Andrea was her friend as well as mine, If she is dead Rose deserves to be there to see her friend one last time" Michonne reasons.

"She is my sister!" Daryl yells.

"I know" Michonne says with a sadness in her eyes as if she is remembering something or someone.

"She is all I have left" Daryl says without anger but defeat in his eyes.

There is a silence among the group.

I hear the sound of walkers at the gates and what I really miss is the loudness.
My neighbors yelling. I miss airplanes, helicopters, cars. I miss the sound of Merle comin' home at god knows what time in the morning and making a terrible drunken racket, I miss the fact that he was a bad drug addict but would always be there for me and be entirely sober when I needed him to be. I miss my brother and the arguments that would come with having a brother.

"Who is coming with me?" I ask.

"I will" Says Michonne.

"I defiantly will" Daryl says.

" I am going" Rick says.

"Well if you are going then I am" Says Jaz.

"Me too" Says Missy.

"Lea you are staying here with us, we need to protect the Prison" Hershel declares and we all agree with the annoyed consent of Lea.

"We go now" Rick says avoiding eye contact with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in a car with Rick, Jaz and Missy.

" Rick I'm sorry" I whisper next to him and Jaz and Missy go silent in the back.

"Don't be but I will protect you the entire way, nobody is gonna get too close to you and my baby" Rick grumbles keeping his eyes on the road which is probably the safest thing to do.

I leave that conversation there. I don't want to argue with him because I know he is doing this for mine and the baby's safety and if he had it his way I would probably be back at the prison stuck in that awful moth bitten bed that smells of old memories that are not even mine but the person that lay there before me, a rotting corpse.

Rick stops the car suddenly and I look up from my now daze to see a mass destruction of leftover cars and dead bodies laying in the street with bullets in the brains.

We get out of the cars and Daryl of his motorcycle. I am not allowed to ride mine due to my injuries and the pregnancy, which I am greatly saddened by.

One of the dead moves from behind a car heading for an unsuspecting Missy and I pull out my knife and wedge it in the walkers skull causing Missy to turn round and stare at the now fully dead walker that is slumped on the ground with my knife stuck deep in it's brain. I pull it out and wipe it off on my jeans.

I turn suddenly when...

BANG BANG

The noise stops then...

BANG BANG

The noise was comin from the car I move in front preparing to let the probable walker out, to kill it. When Rick walks in front of me, to stop me from opening the car.

"I will do it" He says reaching out for the door handle.

BANG

A woman's face is against the window.

But she isn't decaying or dead but healthy and living.

"Help!" She yells.

She must be one of Philip's Woodbury soldiers because I recognize her immediately.

"Karen are you bit?" I ask moving Rick out of the way so Karen can see me.

"Rose!" She yells relived.

"Are you bit?" I ask again sounding very worried.

"No but the Governor he killed everyone, he nearly killed me but I hid" Karen cries.

I can imagine how traumatic it must be for her.

"You hid from the governor in there" Rick asks her.

"No I hid under a dead body so he didn't kill me but...." Karen starts.

"But" Rick presses.

"He shot Allen" She cries.

"Allen?" Rick asks.

"He was the man at the Prison the one with me" Tyreese says remorsefully and Rick seems to remember.

"Why did he do this" I ask Karen soothingly.

"I don't know" She cry's and I hug her.

"Is Andrea still there, at Woodbury?" Michonne asks.

"Yes she stayed behind with Milton, why?" Karen asks.

"We have come to get her" Missy states still looking at the walker I killed.

"Is he going back to Woodbury?" Rick asks.

"I don't know" Karen cries looking at the dead that are so familiar to me, I wonder if Martinez is here.

"Karen?" I ask.

"Yes" She replies as everyone starts scavenging for supplies.

"Did he kill Martinez?" I ask.

"No but do you like him or something because I thought you were with your leader, Rick?" Karen asks.

"I am, Martinez was just very kind to me back when I was at Woodbury" I reply.

We all get in our cars, Karen gets in one with Michonne and Tyreese we start for Woodbury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get to the gates darkness has fallen.

Luckily nobody is on watch so we get through the gates easily.

It takes us no time at all to reach where Philip lives and I hope and pray that he is home so I can kill him myself for taking away my brother, one of the people that meant so much to me.

At the end of the corridor there is a door but the reason we are moving towards this door is the blood that pools just outside if there is one place Philip would hold Andrea and Milton it would be here in the security of his own home.

"Andrea" I say gently as I push open the door to see Milton lying dead across the room.

"Milton!" I yell running to him to check if he is truly dead.

He is.

There is no time for tears when a soft groan erupts from the corner of the room behind the door.

"Andrea?" I ask as me and Michonne step closer towards the shadows.

"Rose!" Rick yells as a hand grabs me.

"Rose?" Andrea's soft voice calls as the light reveals her deadly pale face.

"Andrea!" Michonne gasps hugging her friend that she was so convinced was dead.

"I tried to stop them." Andrea said looking at Rick.

"You're burning up. " Michonne says looking at Andrea sadly knowing what this means.

Michonne moves Andrea's jacket out of the way to reveal a bite, one that Milton must have made before he...

!Judith, Carl, the rest of them..." Andrea starts looking at Rick but he cuts her off.

"Us. The rest of us." Rick says looking at her.

"Are they alive? " Andrea asks.

"Yeah, they're alive." I reply looking at my friend and all I can remember was when this happened to Amy and how distraught she was, like I was with Merle I think.

"It's good you found them. No one can make it alone now. I never could. " Andrea says looking at Michonne who looks like she is about to cry but I know she won't not in front of Andrea because she is strong and she has to be even stronger for Andrea.

"I just didn't want anyone to die." Andrea says looking at us and I know these will be her last words.

I hold up my gun ready to end Andrea's suffering but I don't want to I don't want to kill my friend, not like this, not ever, but even if I don't she will be another memory that haunts me another what if.

"I can do it myself. No. I have to. While I still can. " Andrea says knowing that I mentally can't do this myself but I would for her.

"Please?" Andrea pleads and I hand her my gun.

Nobody moves to help her.

"I know how the safety works." She says and I know she is thinking of Shane.

Rick, Daryl, Jaz, Missy and Tyreese leave the room to join Karen outside.

"Well, I'm not going anywhere." Michonne and I say to Andrea and hope that it gives her comfort to know that we are here.

"I tried." Andrea whispers and I know this is the end.

"Yeah." Michonne whispers.

"You did." Michonne says as Andrea holds the gun to her head.

"You did." I say as the room echo's with the now familiar.

BANG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a day since Andrea's death.

Glenn and Maggie have got engaged and probably trying for a baby not that they ever stopped having sex in my opinion but how can I talk, I'm just a four month pregnant woman.

Andrea didn't get the best funeral but better than Amy's.

Andrea is buried next to Lori with a bed of flowers to keep her in peace, I wish we could have buried her next to Amy but I don't remember which spot we buried her in.

It used to be engraved in my memory where she was buried, the guilt of not saving her was too much but I will never forget the sisters that are now buried in the ground.

I will never forget.

I will never forgive Philip and now someone else I love is in the ground because of him.

He will perish for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry it took so long to get this up but I have been having troubles with my internet so as I had a sick day today I decided to put this chapter up.

This chapter is dedicated to check her out.

This chapter is also dedicated to my best friends , ,

I am writing a new book (again she says) on my page seeing as this book is nearly done it will be surprsingly not a fanfiction but an actual story.

So please check that out.

Stay tuned x