My children

Name: Lara Andrea Dixon-Grimes
Age: 22
Parents: Rose Dixon-Grimes and Rick Grimes
Siblings: Cole, Carl and Judith Grimes
Job: Officer
Weapons: guns and knives
Status : Single
Hair Colour: dark brown
Eye Colour: brown (like my mother's)

More about her:

I am Lara Dixon-Grimes quite a mouthfull huh but anyways my mum the famous Rose Dixon-Grimes wanted to keep her last name Dixon aswell as taking on the Grimes surname. Anyways my mum is basically a savourior she took the so called cure when me and my twin Cole were just a few weeks old and well she survived. Also my middle name is apparently after another one of the people that saved us her name was Andrea and she died trying to take on the Governor like my uncle Merle but unfortunatly they both died but mum says they would have loved me. Especially Merle.

Name: Cole Abraham Dixon-Grimes
Age: 22
Parents: Rose Dixon-Grimes and Rick Grimes
Siblings: Lara, Carl and Judith Grimes
Job: Lookout
Weapons: guns
Status : Single
Hair Colour: dark brown
Eye Colour: blue (like my father's)

More about him:

My name is Cole Dixon-Grimes I actually like our last name unlike my twin who hates it. Lara doesn't see the symbolicness of being named after our leader and our father Rick Grimes and having the last name of our mother and uncles Daryl and Merle Dixon. I find the history of the earth interesting especially since our family is the worlds savouirs. But I still think Eugene and Abraham should get the credit aswell seeing as Eugene made the cure and Abraham died protecting mum, also mum agree's with this. Suck on that Lara! Also say hi to Austin for me she is WOW.