Canada x Depressed!Reader

Requested by: @WollyWriter

(f/n) = first name

(f/c) = favorite color

(s/f/c) = second favorite color

(F/r/a) = favorite romance anime

(B/n) = bitch name

*※**

I walked home from school on the same old sidewalk. It was pouring rain, the forecast only called for sunshine. So, I had to walk home all drenched.

Rain was the least of my worries, however. I caught my best friend, (friend's name), making out with my ex boyfriend,Antonio, in the girls' restroom three months ago. On top of that, I'm practically failing all of my classes. But, you know, I'm trailing along.

I soon reached home and opened the familiar front door. It would be a while before anybody else would be home. Since I was the only one at home and would be for several hours, I took off my t-shirt and started talking off my jeans. Once I took off my jeans, I tossed them in my room before going into the restroom.

I turned on the shower with hot water before removing the rest of my clothing. After testing if the water was warm enough, I hurried in the shower and embraced the warm droplets of water.

The shower was like my 'Deep Thoughts' room. It doesn't really matter what it is, even if it's about two snail mating, I'll probably think it.

After my shower, I hopped out and wrapped a (f/c) towel around my figure. I made sure to brush the hair out of my face as I went over to my room. I decided to wear a (random anime) t-shirt and (s/f/c) pajama pants. It didn't take me long to get ready since I was practically naked and freezing.

I plopped onto my bed, which was a handed down twin and opened my laptop. The first thing I get on is Facebook. Usually there isn't much going on, but this time a got a message from someone at school that I don't talk to.

"Hey (f/n), it's (b/n). I just wanted to tell you to stay the fuck away from my boyfriend. You know he's taken."

"Umm, what who are you talking about?" From what I knew, she was single, so it didn't make any sense for her to tell at me.

"Matthew, duh! We've been together for a while now."

After reading her message, my heart shattered. I've had a crush on him since Antonio and I broke up. It was now the middle of the school year and I now find this out?

'Did I just waste my time with someone who's taken?' I asked myself as I tried not to cry.

"Oh, I didn't know. Sorry." I closed my laptop after replying. I didn't care what she had to say anymore.

I opened my mini fridge that was beside my bed. There were multiple things inside like, soda, chips, candy, and ice cream.

Soda and chips sounded the best out of all of them. So I grabbed (favorite soda) and (favorite chips). I popped open my can of soda and turned on the television to watch (f/r/a).

'Maybe this would distract me from earlier.' I though as I started playing episode one.

~~~

I was now on episode ten and I've been getting multiple texts from Matthew. All of which I was ignoring. You would be upset too if someone you like never told you they're with someone already.

At first, the texts were like, 'How are you?', but now they're like, 'Are you okay?' and 'Why aren't you talking to me?' Yeah I should really reply.

I grabbed my phone and started typing when I heard the doorbell ring. It was probably mom with groceries or something. Knowing that she'll probably make me put everything away, I slowly walked downstairs and opened the front door.

Instead of mom, who I was expecting, it was Matthew. It seemed that he ran over because he was panting.

"Ummm...what do you want?" I asked as I tried to hide behind the door. After calming down, he started talking.

"I was really worried. I know you usually have suicidal thoughts. I really thought you actually went through with it since you weren't answering me. I was really worried.' He said as he leaned over to see me from behind the front door. I frowned and looked away.

"Why would you care? Don't you already have to worry about someone?" My tone wasn't the nicest, but I didn't really want to be nice at the moment.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Your girlfriend, duh!" I yelled as I started closing the door. Before I could close the door, he caught it and opened it again. Besides his happy face that I see all the time, he had a more serious/concerned one. It was a little surprising to see him like that.

I backed away from the door and started walking to my room, trying to get away from him. Even though I was walking away, he followed.

"What girlfriend? I'm not with anyone." He said in a still calming voice as he walked into my bedroom. I plopped onto my bed and crossed my arms.

"(B/n) told me that the two of you were together and..." I trailed of, not wanting to accidently tell him I like him. He sat down next to me and pulled into a hug.

"And what?" I sniffled and let tears fall on his shirt as I continued.

"And I really like you. I was so upset when she told me that I didn't want to talk to you. I'm sorry." He patted my back and pulled my chin up to be face to face with him. "I wanted to d-"

Lips collided with mine as I was finishing my last sentence. We parted seconds after, I was speechless after.

"Please don't say that. You have everything to live up to. And I....have really liked you since middle school. That's why I started talking to you and wanting to more about you."

"Really?" He nodded.

"So since I don't have a girlfriend, how about you become mine?"