Russia x Reader (short)

Here I was, alone, in Ivan's bedroom. The word alone was the sad part. His partners for a class project randomly came over, so I decided to entertain myself upstairs. I didn't know any of them, so it felt best to stay away.

I sighed as I laid on Ivan's king sized bed and rolled around to the left edge. At first being up here alone was peaceful, but now it was getting really boring.

'Maybe I should just see what they're doing. No interfering.'

It only took a few seconds to get downstairs and watch them. They were in the living room, still trying to decide what to do for the project.

Hiding behind the island in the kitchen, I watched as they couldn't get anything done. All they did was complain about how stupid the other's idea was.

As if knowing the whole time, Ivan looked into the kitchen. I moved back a little trying to make sure he didn't see. He did, however, which was kind of embarrassing.

"(F/n), there's no need to hide there. Please come over here so I can show you off." He whispered. took a breath in before slowly waddling over to Ivan.

When I walked over, Ivan stood up and pushed me a littler closer to his friends. The yelling and mocking was silenced after they saw me.

"Friends, this is my (f/n). Please make her feel comfortable and no stealing her away." I said a quiet hello after that awkward intro.

I walked behind Ivan and clung to his shoulders, my feet off the floor a little.

"What is dudette doing?" A blonde with glasses asked.

"Oh don't worry, she does that when she is the nervous."