2P!England x Reader (short)

Very first attempt at a 2p character. Tbh, I don't care for them, but this was actually quite fun to write.

~Muffin

🍬🍬🍬

(f/n) = friend name
(F/f/c) = friend's favorite color

🍬🍬🍬

Requested by: Hetalia_Greenland

🍬🍬🍬

I was walking past the usual stores at the mall. Tomorrow was (b/f/n)'s birthday, so I needed to go to the bakery for his/her to get a cake or something.

I opened the glass door of the small bakery. The smell of chocolate and cinnamon overpowering the place. Trying to ignore to scents that lingered in the air, I walked up to the counter and was met with some cheerful employee.

"Hello! What would you like today, love?" Said the guy, a smile at his face at all times.

He was actually really handsome. Shaggy, strawberry blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and cute freckles on the top of his cheeks and bridge of his nose. His attire was a sweater vest over a long sleeved shirt and bow tie. Most likely it was matching the theme of the bakery, bright pink and blue.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. I'm trying to find something for my friend's birthday. I don't really think cake would be appropriate because there won't be many people at the party."

"Alright, I understand. Wait here one second." He rushed over to the back room of the store as I waited for him to come back.

It only took a few second until he came back with and container of cupcakes. He placed them on the counter I from of me allowing me to took look at them.

The were small with bright, (f/f/c) frosting and a single candy star on the side. They were absolutely perfect.

"I love them, how much?" I looked back at him to see that e was pleased with himself.

"On the house for a lovely lady." I blushed at his words.

"A-are you sure?" He nodded as he placed the container into a plastic bag and handed it to me. "Thank you." I grabbed the bag and started my way out.

"Please come again. Ill love to learn your next time, love." I turned around to see him leaning over the counter to see me.

"Yeah, I will."