America x Reader (short)

For all them football fans out there.

~Muffin

🏉🏉🏉

"Hurry up, (f/n)! We can't miss anything." I rolled my eyes. It was a half an hour until the game and Alfred was laying on the couch, rambling on who he thought was going to win.

"Alright football freak, move over." He sat up, letting me sit beside him. Empty Coke cans already littered the floor, not including the candy and chip wrappers.

"Hey, you were the one that wanted to watch it with me! So no cryin!....And also don't leave." Sparkling, puppy dog eyes shine behind his square rimed glasses.

~This year, for Super Bowl 50, it was Panthers vs Broncos. It's pretty interesting to see a brand new quarterback (Cam Newton) and a experienced one (Payton Manning) play against each other. Well, at least for me.~

I crossed arms faked a sigh. "Well, I don't know~ Maybe if you're good."

"Y-yes, I'll be good." He jumped, wrapping his arms around me. My face squished against his chest. "Just don't leave like Iggy do last year. It was so lonely. (Insert 😭 here)"

I moved my face just enough to breathe again, gasping not too long after. "Okay, but at least ease your grip. I can barely breathe." I patted his back, waiting to feel a little relief.

"But I love you, (f/n)!~" I sighed in defeat.

'You'll just have to get used to it, (f/n). It's Alfred we're talking about.' I thought to myself as I struggled to take another breath.

"Hey (f/n)?"

"Hmm?" I looked up to see his face only a few inches away. My cheek started feeling warm as I felt the hint of his breath on my face.

"How about we record the game and do something else?"

"Umm, like what?"

"Our own version of football." I pulled my arms out of his grasp and pushed against his chest lightly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, almost not wanting to know.

"Probably go the my bedroom. Kiss, see where it goes from there. Maybe I could even score a touchdown or two." I looked at the tv, embarrassed to look him.

"I.....guess. If you really want to."