2P! England x Reader

Requested by: WoolyWriter

A/N: sorry for any mistakes. It's 11pm here so I'm pretty tired. 💤💤

~~~

I walked over to my friend, Oliver's house. He invited me over for tea which was pretty much his usual, but it just felt sketchy. We would usually plan a few days ahead, but this was just out of the blue.

At exactly one in the afternoon, I knocked on his front door. And exactly a minute later, he opened it with a smile.

"(F/n), love, come in." He said, gesturing for me to come in. He closed the door after I did and directed me to his backyard garden.

"Thank you for inviting me over, Oliver. Even though doing that sort of thing out of nowhere really isn't your style." I sat down on one of the benches in the garden and gave him a smirk. Ever since I've known him, he's always hated when I corrected him on his own lifestyle.

He chuckled slightly at the words that I said. Probably trying to give off that 'whatever' vibe. Which, of course, didn't work.

"Well now, it was more of a command than a invitation." I playfully glared at him for the nonchalant response.

Playing the game, I answered, "What gives you the right to say that?"

Being the Oliver he always is, he decided to keep that secret a little longer. He snapped his fingers and almost instantly a servant appeared and handed me a cup of tea. Of course, I gladly accepted it. It was the reason I came here after all. Oliver dismissed the servant and finally decided to actually tell me while I was here.

I took a sip of tea, getting a little anxious for what he was about to say. 

"Well I was wondering if you could help me with a personal problem of mine." I raised my eyebrow at what he said. Usually someone would go to a family member if it was personal.

"Depends on what it is." I said slouching into the bench while I took another sip.

"Well, I was wondering if you're interested in working for me. For the gentleman I am I wont say as a sex slave, but you catch my drift." I chocked on my tea, almost dropping the cup in the process.

"What the actual f-" I stopped myself short as he pulled out a jar that had the words 'Swear Jar' on it.

"So? Your answer?"

"-Flip...."