Germany x Reader

I laid in the grass, sipping on a glass of (f/d). Training for Ludwig was happening at the moment. And yes, you're probably wondering why Feli and Kiku aren't here. After the second world war, they stopped training together, but they still stayed close friends.

Anyways, I was watching him as he ran the track. He did ask me to join, buuuuuuuut~ my leg conveniently has a cramp so I'm sitting this out. Before he did go out to run, he got me a blanket to sit on, an umbrella for shade, and a drink for whateves. It was actually really sweet since I didn't even ask for all of that.

To be honest, it feels like he's been doting on me for a while. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm actually pretty okay with it. I like him a lot anyways. And by that, I mean that I have this nice feeling when I'm around him.

I looked away from watching him and actually realized that I've been staring at him run for about an hour. Good thing that he didn't notice. Otherwise, it would be really, really embarrassing.

'He's about done with training today.' I though. 'Any minute he'll be finished, I should thank him for doing all this for me when he comes over.'

He did a few more laps right before sundown. Which was a blessing to me, I don't want any misquotes touchin' this body. But, to be honest, I wouldn't mind if Ludwig touch it. I mean, in a kind of more than friend way, nothing more. Okay, I might be kidding myself with that one.

"(F/n), hello? Are you even listening." I stopped daydreaming and looked up. Ludwig was there, standing right in front of me. Fire. That's how my face felt. How could I not see him walk up to me? He's like, a foot taller than me and super buff.

"Sorry, I wasn't." I stood up, brushing off invisible dust from my pants.

"It's fine, all I asked is if you wanted to go out somewhere tomorrow?" If I didn't say it, I started to get really intrigued on what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I rubbed the back of my neck, trying to make the atmosphere less tense. Which, seemed a little impossible.

"Feli said that If I like a girl, I should as her to go somewhere with me. So, I'm asking you out on a date, apparently." I built up my courage, thinking of the best answer to give. I mean, this is someone who I really like.

"Y-yeah, I'll go with you somewhere!" He sighed, pushing his slightly messy hair back.

"That really worked? Feli said he never got this far, so I didn't think the information was usable. I should really thank him." I grabbed his hand, bringing him back to our conversation.

"Lud, let's just get inside. Then we can talk about Feli."