Fem!Canada x Reader

"Please don't go Maddie!!~" I screamed, my arms squeezing around her neck.

Maddie and I have been dating for almost a month now. Even though our belief system doesn't allow it, and that her dad absolutely hates my guts, we somehow make it work.

"I'm sorry, (f/n). But it's a family thing, I have to go." Her aunt was already outside, ready to pick her up, but I wasn't going to let go.

Knowing that her aunt was an impatient person, Maddie grabbed her bags and started walking to the door. I was still holding onto her, dragging along as she kept walking.

"Take me with you! I'm okay with camping in the middle of nowhere, without wifi! Just don't leave me alone!" Sighing, she put her bags down and pulled me into a hug.

"(F/n), it won't be that long. It'll only be a couple of weeks." Finally acknowledging that I wasn't going to change her mind, I slowly nodded in defeat. She gave me a kiss on the forehead, and pulled my arms away from her. "I'll text you everyday, okay?"

"Yeah, okay. But before you go, can I have a goodbye kiss?" I asked, making a kissy face.

"Alright, alright, but then you'll have to let me go." I nodded my head, standing on my tippy toes and with that I was only to her chin. She bent down a little, so we would be more level before placing her lips onto mine.

Just the emotion of loneliness was already spreading, making the kiss more longing and ongoing. It wasn't like there was any tongue or fight for dominance. It was just a nice, innocent kiss.

Not long afterwards, we pulled away. Just knowing that the next thing that was going to happen was her leaving.

"Well, I going to get going. I'll message you when I get there."

"Alright."

<><><>

It's been a full two weeks, and now Maddie was finally coming home. Since the beginning of the day, my smile has never left my face. We've been texting nonstop since the morning as well, and now she was just minutes away.

Maddie Pie❤️: 'I'm turning onto Roff St. right now.'

Me: 'Hurry! 😭 I can't wait any longer.'

Maddie Pie❤️: 'lol im literally two mins away.'

Me: 'I know, but it's been two week without hugs.'

<><><>

Right after replying, I heard a car door close. Knowing that she was on her way, I ran to the living room window and looked out to see Maddie walk to the front door.

I rushed down the stairs, but as quietly as I could. Excited as I am, I don't want any of my parents to hear me stomping down the stairs like an elephant.

Before she could even reach the front door, I threw open the door and threw myself onto her.

She giggled returned the bear hug, "Did you miss me?" I nodded into her chest.

"Yes! All I did besides talk to you was watch Netflix. Do you know how many hours I clocked into (favorite anime)?" I pouted, my cheeks puffed up with air.

"I'm sorry." She said, petting my head as if I was a dog welcoming its owner home. "How about I make it up to you? Like a date to (favorite restaurant)?"

My face lit up to the sound of her question. "Yes! Can we go like, now?"

"Sure, why not?"