Japan x Shy!Reader (short)

Requested by:DerpQueen04

sorry if it sucks or there's any errors, the only free time to write lately is late at night. :3

(a/n: when you're not really straight but you write a lot of straight shit XD)

()()()

I looked across the school hallway, hiding behind my locker. It's been almost since this feeling came and it is ruining my life. I used to be able to talk to him so easily, but now I'm too nervous to even say hi. I get butterflies in my tummy and they won't go away!

'Okay, (f/n), you promised yourself that you would go up there and say hi without the help of your friends being right beside you!'

I took a really deep breath and started walking towards him. My heart started to pound faster each step I took. I mean, who wouldn't get nervous when you go up to him? Just look at him! Kiku's just so handsome I can't even. Well, not long after walking up to him, he saw me and met me halfway.

"(F/n), how have you been? We haven't been able to talk just by ourselves in a while."

"Oh, well sorry about that. That's mostly my fault. I've been feeling really weird when I see you and..." I stopped talking, realizing that I fucking just told him! He gave a shaky sigh, a small smile afterwards.

"(F/n), does that mean you like me too?" My heart dropped when he guessed what I never could've say exactually.

"Too?"

"Yeah, too meaning that I like you as well, (F/n)-chan." Without thinking and out of pure joy, I jumped onto him, pretty much bear hugging him.

So that's what that feeling was....