Romano x Innocent!Reader

Requested by: Fhachasca (don't know it I spelled that correctly)

Hopefully this is what you meant by Innocent 😂 and also sorry this took forever.

❤️❤️❤️

"Stop, Romano!" I yelled, pushing my my boyfriend off of my and onto the living room floor. "Why are you so forward like this? It's not like you."

"France told me it would work..." A upset look was in his face, like usual.

Okay, if you want to know what happened to lead to this, we were hanging out with Francis and Matthew.

👌🏻totally not a time skip!👌🏻

We arrived at Francis's house, and surprisingly Mattie was there too. Since I was more friends with Matthew, I went over and hung out with him. Okay, I pretty much ditched my boyfriend. (😂)

Romano's Pov

I watched (f/n) run over to Matthew, leaving my with Francis. Looking at him, I scrunched up my nose in disgust. I'm grossed out just in the presence of the pervy aura around him.

After a few seconds of staring at him, I sat down on the couch and started doing something on my phone. It didn't take long for fancy pants to start annoying me, however. Just, please, fucking kill me already.

"What do you want, weirdo?" I turned off my phone and looked over to see that he's sitting next to me. As usual, he had that smirk on face.

"Well since you asked!" He leaned into my personal bubble. If personal bubbles actually exists, he would've popped mine from being to close. "Have you guys, you know, done anything juicy?"

Not wanting to answer, I started standing up. There was no way I was going to tell this guy if (f/n) and I did anything or not. He would definitely be the last person I would tell. Before I could entirely get away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back down on the couch.

"Waaaaaait! Just tell me....or you cant since you guys haven't done anything like that yet. Is that it? You know, I could give you advice on how to get it on." He winked, giving me a gross feeling.

Though, not wanting to talk about it, I realized that (f/n) and I haven't done anything passed simple kisses.

'Maybe a little advise wouldn't hurt. I mean, he is pretty much an expert on this type of stuff.' I thought, which I can't believe that I'm actually thinking about it.

"Sure...tell me."

💙💙💙

(F/n)'s Pov

I thought about it for a while. And yeah, we haven't done anything like this before.

"Well, if you want to, what do you had in mind?" Since its our first time, it should be something not too huge.

"Well I was thinking that we should do this stuff." He said, picking up a open box full of vibrators, butt plugs, and junk.

"Romano.."

"Yeah?"

"Let's do it! ❤️"