America (short)

(F/m) = favorite meal at McDonalds

(F/s) = favorite soda

~~~

People standing in lines, sounds beeping, that familiar smell. Yeah, Alfred and I were at our usual eating place. McDonalds. We usually come here often just to eat but this time we are also catching up on some homework.

I sat at one of the booths as Alfred went to get food. My phone kept me entertained as I waited for him. Waiting to eat (f/m), my mouth starts to water just thinking about it.

"Here ya go (F/n)." I turned off my phone to see Alfred putting the tray on the tan colored table. "Aaaaand, I already got you your drink." He handed me (f/s), the sound of bubbles fizzing indicated that it was just poured.

I thanked him and started taking sips of the fizzy drink. The carbonation ticked my cheeks as I drank. Without noticing, I finished my drink in second. The slurping sound of the straw was probably one of the saddest sounds to hear. For me it meant that I had to get up and refill my cup.

"So, I was thinking about starting with thinking what our report should be about." I started, as I was in between bites.

Alfred swallowed his cheeseburger a replied. "Yeah?" I nodded as I watched him take a sip of his drink

"Yeah, and I have no idea what we should do." I took out my notebook filled with several ideas, most of the crossed out and showed it to him.

"Don't worry, (f/n). We'll just stay here until we figure something out, even if it takes us all night!" He cheered as he rose his fist in the air.

"Hooray?"