Italy x Reader (short)

Requested by: @exuuuusemeprincess

❄️❄️❄️

I groaned and turned on my side as I laid on my bed. Used tissues filled trash can a few on the ground beside it. Sunshine being blocked by the curtain close to my bed.

My phone has been ringing for what seems like forever. I know that it was Feli and that I should answer, but once he knows that I'm sic he'll come over. I just really don't want to bother him.

After a few more calls and texts, he called me through FaceTime. I decided to answer because I was getting pretty annoyed with all the noise. I sat up and fixed my hair before answering his call.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice cracking from how dry it was.

His happy-go-lucky face changed into anxious or freaked out one. I guess he noticed how sick I looked.

"(F/n), Bella? Are-a you okay?" He asked as the scenery behind him started to change from his car to the outdoors. "Are you-a at home?"

"Yeah, why?" His face changed back into his usual cheerful one.

"And you still have your spare key under the welcome mat?" I nodded as I rubbed he back of my neck, wondering why he was asking. I watched him smile, happy for my answer. "Alright, well I'll be inside real quick." Before I could say anything, he hung up. The front door opened and steps could be heard. Soon, my bedroom door opened and Feli rushed in.

"Bella!" He ran over to my bed and sat down next to me. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick sooner?" He asked while brushed a piece of my hair out of my face.

"Sorry." I looked down at my lap, already feeling awkward from that small amount of silence that filled the room.

"It's okay! Just stay in bed and I'll go make you-a something to eat!" I nodded and watched him walk out of my room. His smile was obviously visible while leaving.

After a while of waiting, Feli came back with a plate of pasta, as per usual. He sat back down beside me and placed the plate on lap, making sure it wouldn't burn me.

"Thanks, Feli." I said, a small cough coming afterwards.

"No problem! All I want is a kiss as a reward!" He cheered as he started getting closer for a kiss. I pushed his cheek away while making sure that I wouldn't drop the plate of food.

"No way. I'm sick, remember?" I grabbed the fork that was laying on the plate and started twirling the angel hair pasta around it.

"Aww, pleaaaase??" He begged and begged until it got too annoying to bare. I sighed and put my fork down.

"Alright. If you want a kiss, fine." I placed the plate of now cold food on my nightstand before facing Feli. "Just don't go off and tell everybody you know that I kissed you." He nodded eagerly as he watched  me slowly get closer.

Just to get it out of the way, I pecked his lips before retreating back into my warm blankets. My face now a pale pink from my actions. There was a little silence before he decided to break it.

"(F/n)?"

"Hmm?"

"If you're not going to, can I eat your food?"