(Prologue)

PROLOGUE 

Harry Johnson POV

Pleasure. It consumed me. It dominated me in ways I didn't understand, taking me to heights I couldn't go otherwise.

What is this feeling? It's so, so fucking good. May it bless me with a thousand orgasms.

My eyes rolled out of their sockets as I rubbed myself crazy, my hand moving in mad-like strokes. I felt myself throbbing under my heavy clench, my breathing quickening. I'm cumming. I'm cumming for you.

"Brook." I moaned through grinding teeth.

People called me promiscuous when it came to women, but since when did I care what other people thought? I was a man-whore and I loved it, wouldn't have it any other way.

"Fuck me, Brook."

I wish I had a good girl with me right now. The things I'd do to her, what I'd make her do to me. A good girl to do bad things to; I was getting hot and hard thinking about it.

Brook. The ultimate good girl with her petite frame and engorged eyes. So much perfection, I can't wait to corrupt.

As I jerked and shuddered , the final remains of sperm spilled from my tip.

I shall have you, Brook. It's not a matter of whether you want me. You'll just have to take me, all of me.

A/N:

Slightly heated but I'm guessing it wasn't too much you can't handle. I'm aiming for updates every Tuesday but mind it might differ.

Text copyright © used2care ™ 2015