(16)

Brook Williams POV

Harry and the new girl, Sarah, were holding hands in my class. I can't help but stare at them flirting. Harry would crack a joke, she would laugh.

My head hurt trying to understand the scene that was unfolding before my very eyes. Since when did Harry get with Sarah? He's acting like it wasn't just yesterday when he was jealous over me kissing Lucas. Had I skipped a fucking chapter?!

My enraged heart punched against my ribcage. I was fuming. If I were a cartoon, I'd have smoke pouring out of my ears and nose by now. Before I knew what was happening to me, I was already walking and soon enough I was standing by Harry and Sarah's desk.

Him and her, their hands encased. My blood boiled hot.

I reached between them and yank their hands apart. The room fell silent as all students observed at the interaction that was about to take place.

"What the hell?" Sarah shrieked but her pissed expression faded away once her eyes landed on me. "Oh, sorry miss, is there an issue?"

"Yes." I hissed, my eyes darting to Harry. He sat slouched in his chair seeming disinterested with the whole exchange. Fuck boy. "I'm not sure if you're aware of the rules but holding hands is not allowed in a classroom setting."

"Sorry miss it won't happen again."

"Good." I dismissed the conversation with a curt nod however before I could walk away a voice halted me in my tracks.

"Which rule?" Harry chimed in.

I turned back to face him. "Which rule what?"

"Which rule says that people can't hold hands? Never heard that rule before." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"PDA is not allowed in the classroom, that's a school rule."

"Pfft, bullshit."

"Language."

"Sorry miss, just one more question?" He raised from his chair to meet me eye level. I gulped.

"What is it?"

"Well, just so I'm clear on what's allowed in the classroom and what's not, is kissing a form of PDA?"

"Yes, obviously."

All too late I realised it was a trap and I'd walked right into it. A devilish grin stretched across his face, he got closer.

"So if I were to kiss you right now, that wouldn't be allowed? What about outside the classroom then?"

The whole class erupted in a swarm of oooh's and wolf whistles. I sucked in a quick breath but folded my arms trying to remain a stance of authority.

He was trying to knock me off guard but I was standing my ground, I wasn't just a side piece he could use and easily dispose of. "You can not do that, Harry. I am your teacher, this is a classroom and that comment is extremely inappropriate and disrespectful."

"'Inappropriate and disrespectful'. " He mocked me earning a few laughs from the students. "Fine, catch this scenario. You laid out across this classroom floor, and I mean laid out, everything on display. Pussy wet for me, particularly purring. You're a good little fuck whore right so you'll spread it wide while I finger pound you. I'm so sorry, Miss Williams, I'm having a hard understanding. Is that...PDA?"

***To be continued***

To gain complete access to the complete chapter subscribe to my Patreon.

----

A/N: 

Excuse the late reply guys, University is still giving me work😅 That and writer's block. So I've been doing that plus trying to learn the ukulele (yes, this is what lockdown has lead to).

 Btw I've been on this new App called EbonyLyfe, it's pretty if u wanna check it out. 

Until next time🖖🏾