(2)

Harry Johnson' POV

I laid on my back on my bed, a stupid grin on my face. I kept replaying the kiss over and over in my mind.

I still couldn't believe she fainted. She's so adorable.

Was that her first kiss? I hope so. I wanted to be her first everything. The number of naughty things I'd love to do to my dear English teacher Miss Williams.

Sometimes when she stood up in front of the class, talking about the significance of Macbeth during the Shakespearean era, all I could think about was how she'd look so much better spread out on her desk with my fingers pumping in and out of her and I'd have to close my eyes to stop myself from acting on my fantasies.

And whenever I touched myself, I imagined it was her slender fingers gliding up and down my stiff cock. 

Up and down, up and down. 

I imagined her face as I shove my thick length down her narrow throat, all nine inches of me. Like a good girl, she would take it. I'd jerk my hips into her willing lips until I burst, my white sticky goodness dripping from her mouth, down her chin, onto the floor.

I clenched my teeth, reaching for the front of my jeans. She made me feel so horny!

"Are you ready for me, Miss? Are you ready for this animal?"

••• 

And I oop! 😶 Well someone's getting a bit heated lol 

How do you feel about Harry's fantasies about Brook? Do you think he's doing the most or is Harry just being his usual horny self? 

Comment your thoughts down bellow! 

Text copyright © used2care ™ 2015