(14)

Lucas Regan's POV

She was a vixen. 

A vision.

A deity in the flesh.

"Lucas," 

"...yes," I strained out trying to hide the arousal in my voice. 

"I think our Miss Williams here wants an orgasm."

So give it to her. Give it all to her. She deserves it. 

I watched in awe as Harry's fingers pumped in and out of miss William's dripping hole. What a women. No wonder Harry was so interested in her, she was stunning. Her body moved and gyrated like thick honey off a spoon. 

And her moans, god her moans, they were almost painful. She was having an effect on me that I couldn't explain. It was like she were a siren luring me in.

Miss Williams came and Harry left soon after. It was just me and her now.  I watched her for a second. Her heaving chest, her limp limbs, then satisfied smirk playing on her plush lips. Let me satisfy you.  

After a while, I gained enough courage to call out to her. "Miss Williams."

She froze as if she had forgotten I was into the room. Her hands moved to cover her eyes and she turned away from me. A pang of hurt shot through my chest. She was rejecting me, just like how Harry rejected me. This is my life now. The rejected boy. 

I'm so dumb thinking anyone could want me. If Harry didn't want me there's no way Miss Williams, in all her femme fetal womanliness, would ever. 

And yet knowing all of this,  I still couldn't let her go. I got so horny watching Harry at work, watching Miss Williams just take it. Just one taste. I just needed one. 

I am quiet so she doesn't hear me coming. Her eyes were closed but her legs were open just enough for me to see. I had to bite my lip from groaning. She was very wet,  juicy. Her pussy glistened with sweet nectar. Her wetness fell off her folds in such perfect grace. 

I liked my lips and dived right in. 

"Mhm," I moaned into her pussy. She tasted so good! I heard Miss Williams gasp and try to push me away. 

I restrained her arm. "Stop!" 

It was irritating me, the extent to which she didn't want me. But if I was going to get any I had to play nice.

"I mean... please Miss Williams, just let me taste you."

"This is highly inappropriate." 

I scoffed. "And letting Harry finger you wasn't?" 

She's quiet at first but doesn't let up. "You wasn't supposed to see that." 

"Seemed like he wanted me to see. Seemed like he was marking his territory." 

"Is that what you're doing now?" 

"I..." I paused. I don't know what this was. Curiosity? Or maybe I was still suffering from being hit in the head. "I don't know, maybe. I just want you bad."

"Get off." She attempted and pulling away from me again. I don't let her go. 

"Don't be like that.  This isn't how you were when I was kissing you. You seemed to really enjoy that,  think I even heard a moan slip out of you."

"Fuck you, Lucas."

She was resisting me and I didn't like it. I only wanted to please her, that's all. If she liked kisses, that's what I'd give her.  "Well if you liked it so much, maybe I should kiss you again." 

I reached up, placing a hand behind her head. Her engorged eyes stared at me with innocence and confusion. I placed my lips on hers, kissing her once again. She didn't fight back this time but wrapped her arms around my neck. 

I sucked on her lips gently, enjoying the taste of her thick lips between my teeth. I felt her tasting me back, her tongue exploring my mouth. 

"Miss William, what's your first name?"

"Brook," she breaths out in a daze. 

"Brook," I tried the name out for myself. "If it wasn't already clear. This is me marking my territory."

---

A/N: 

Just to clear up the confusion. When writing Lucas' character I didn't necessarily have a set sexuality in mind. I personally wouldn't brand him as gay or bi per se (but if it helps you to categorise him then I would say either bi or pansexual ). I just think he's the type of person who likes who he likes regardless of gender. 

Text copyright © used2care ™ 2015