(10)

Brook Williams POV 

Can I be more of an idiot? How could I put my entire teaching career in the hands of some snotty, testosterone-pumped teenage boy!!!!? I must have lost my god damn mind!?  

"Miss Brook?"

I spring up up from my seat, hiding the picture inside my pocket as I do so. "Mr Richards."

"Here's the files you wanted." The tall, skinny man placed a lump of papers on my desk.

"Oh thank you so much, I completely forgot about these," I reply, offering him a cult smile and scratching the back of my head.

He smiles back. "Well, whenever you need me again just call."

'Yeah, whatever.' I think. 

The school bell rings, interrupting my thought. I jump in my seat before quickly shoving the picture in my desk draw.

"Good morning, class!" I chime as the first early students begin to stream into the room.

The don't replied, their faces zombie-like, possessed by the early morning sleep. They silently and sluggishly take their seats.

Minutes go by and soon every seat is filled with a student. Wait a moment, where is he?

"Is there a problem, Miss?"

I'm caught off guard. "Uh... n-no, it's just that..."

"Hey," another student piped up. "Where's Harry? Wasn't he in this class last year?"

A girl gasped. "He was! How could I have only noticed now that he was missing!"

A huge commotion erupts from all of the students as they try to figure out where he is.

"He's not coming," Interrupts a stocky-looking boy who I'e seen Harry hang around with. "He's... busy?"

"Busy?" I frown. "What does that mean? What is so important that he had to miss my lesson?"

"Well," He scratched the back of his head. "I dont want to get into the nits and grits of it... let's just say he's taking care of a few 'urges'."

Urges? What does that mean?

****

Brook gets a hint about what has happened between Harry and Sarah. 

Do you think Brook has a right to be mad with Harry even though they weren't in an actual relationship or do you think that Harry owes Brook at least some loyalty? 

Carry on the conversation down bellow. 

Text copyright © used2care ™