(3)

Chapter 3

Brook William's POV

It started as a crush and then escalated from there. Soon my lessons with Harry became something I anticipated.

First, it was only flirting— harmless banter. A cheeky wink here and there, a playful slap on the arse, a flirtatious brush of the shoulder every now and then.

"You look delicious today, Mr Johnson."

"And you look... good enough to eat, Miss Williams." He'd licked his lips so tenderly that day, I wanted nothing more than to kiss those lips.

So I did, kiss him that is. But it was only a peck! I couldn't control myself, I just had to know what he tasted like. And then once I knew, I had to taste him again.

It was only ever just a peck though and every day after school, we would share a secret kiss. It had become our after-school ritual.

"Goodbye, Miss Williams! Have a nice summer!" He chimed flashing me a toothy grin after the final bell had rung.

"Bye, Johnson!" I came close and raised on my tippy toes. Harry lowered his head expectedly,  eyes closed, lips puckered, hair falling in perfect loose curls around his face. My heart had jumped in my throat. He was so effortlessly handsome, I couldn't imagine anyone rejecting him. 

I wanted to be the first to reject him.

Instead of meeting his lips, I moved in closer till I reached his ear. "Make sure you do your homework."

 I moved back laughing at my own prank but ceased once I saw Harry's expression. 

His body was tense, his glare threatening. He looked beyond pissed. I'd never seen him like that before, Harry was a happy-go-lucky type of guy and to see him like this was kind of... scary.

I took a hesitant step back. "H-harry?"

His hands snatched out and grasped onto the collar of my blouse. I was caught off balance when he yanked me, simultaneously tearing through the front of my blouse. My first three shirt buttons flew clean off with an aggressive 'RIIIIIPPPP!!! '  exposing the tender skin underneath.  

Harry's stare was intense. Dangerous. "Are you denying me?"

I was gasping like a fish out of water. My mouth opened and closed but no words left. 

"Answer me!" His fingers dug into my waist. "Are you... denying me?" 

"H-harry please, the way you're acting is highly inappropriate."

"A teacher and her student are having a friendly conversation, there's nothing inappropriate about that."

"Harry let go--" I attempted to break free from his grip but he yanked me back into him.  

"Unless," he raised a large hand and gently tapped my temple. "Our dear Miss Williams is thinking inappropriate things about me." 

His other hand caressed the curve of my back, making its way down south. I gasped as he took one of my butt cheeks in his fist and squeezed. 

"That would be extremely inappropriate, wouldn't you agree Miss Williams?"

"Y-yes," I moaned. Harry's hand was expertly kneeling and caressing my ass cheek. He was groping me in a way that had me quivering under his firm hold. I felt myself getting more and more turned on as he assaulted my behind until he suddenly stopped. 

I opened my eyes in confusion to see Harry smiling at me.

Text copyright © used2care ™ 2021