(7)

Chapter 7

Brook William's POV   

'Stripes or checked? Stripes or checked? Stripes or...'

I switched between the two dresses while I stood in front of the mirror. Which one should I choose? Which one would look better? 

I press the striped dress against my torso once again. It was a pretty dress but the checked dress  better matched my dark skin completion.

Dismissing the striped dress, I quickly grabbed the checked dress off of the bed and slid into its silky fabrics. 

It's been almost a month since school had ended for the summer and I was excited to get back into the classroom and the school routine. The memory of the white washed walls, the smell of board pen ink and the sound of my stilettos clicking against the wooden floors left a reminiscing hole in my heart. 

Of course, that wasn't the only thing that had left a hole in my heart.

There was also Harry. We hadn't spoken in a month yet the recollection of out last encounter still projected fresh in my mind. 

And that peeping boy. That was a close one! 

I could have got in some serious trouble  if someone found out about our relationship. Luckily Harry had sorted it out, but still, it was a close call. 

I smoothed my hands down my dress before examining myself in the mirror.  I couldn't risk getting caught with Harry again, I couldn't lose my job,  I loved that job. 

There was no other choice, I'd have to break things off with Harry. 

I sighed in despair, at least I'll look cute in my dress when I dumped him. But how am I going to handle when I see his sad face? Will he even be sad? Maybe he'll be happy that we'll finally be over. 

Maybe I was holding him back from hooking up with other girls his own age and I was just counting down the days for when we'd be over. Ugh, there's too many maybe's!

After fluffing up my hair one more time, I made a beeline towards the door. Just as I go to opened the door, I spotted a small envelope laying on the ground. That wasn't there yesterday, I guess the postman had come early today. 

Curiously, I picked it up and opened it.  

I stubbled back. No, it couldn't be.

I ripped off the whole envelop covering to reveal a picture. It was of Harry and I kissing! 

But the most frightening part was the message that was written in red felt tip ink. It read 'I'm telling' 

Text copyright © used2care ™ 2015  

...

A/N: 

Thanks for waiting for this chapter update!

I'm so grateful for everyone's support, TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK PEOPLE!

Also, I reached #70 on the Animal Tag rankings! Yup! That's right! Your girls moving up in the world! From now on I'm going to work extra hard to try to get into the top #50!

We're all in this together guys, let's do this v(⌒o⌒)v♪