(20) Final chapter

Miss Williams POV

What. A. Joke.

I was a train wreck.

I had to of my students with who I'd both had sexual relations and who now had ran out of my classroom to have a fight over me. And here I was stumbling down the hallway like a helpless Bambi trying to find them before anything else bad happens.

Tears gushed off my face and spluttered down my chin. I was a mess. It took everything in me not to collapse in front of the entire class after Harry and Lucas' uproar. It was so embarrassing having all those eyes on my, my whorish ways exposed for everyone to see and judge.

I rushed into the staffroom and slam the door behind me. I can't hold back her tears any longer and I collapsed into one of the desk chairs and cried my eyes out. A few minutes later, a hand reaches around me, embarrassing me in a comforting hug.

"here there it's alright" I hear Mr Richards voice say.

God, he was always so nice to me. He had no idea who he was comforting, I didn't deserve someone so nice. I smash my face into his chest, dampening his iron white shirt.

"N-no i-it's n-n-not," I splutter causing him to hold me tighter.

"I'm sure everything will be fine."

I shake my head. "N-no it's not, y-you don't understand."

Mr Richards turns me to face him. "Look, we all have needs, sometimes they get the better of us."

I wipe away my tear and look at him in shock and confusion. "I-i don't understand."

"I know you don't."

I'm confused for a second before it dawns on me.

"It's you," I whispered in disbelief. This whole time I thought it was Harry that was harassing me when it was actually Mr Richards this whole time.

***To be continued***

To gain access to the complete chapter, subscribe to my Patreon.

.

.

.

THE END

---

A/N: Well I said this was gonna come out yesterday but here it is. Thank you all for reading Animal xx

--used2care